“Good for a quick stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Parsippany

You added Days Inn Parsippany to your Saves list
Days Inn Parsippany
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3159 Route 46 East, I-287 & US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054   |
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
York Haven, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Not a bad place for the rate. I have to say I am shocked so see some of the negative reviews. I was in the newer building and it was very clean throughout both in the lobby, the hallways, and the rooms. The only down fall was lack of electrical outlets. They were nice and gave me a power surge protector so I could work at the desk and still have power for my laptop. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful also. Breakfast is average but nothing to rave about.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the newer building.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Fiona C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Days Inn Parsippany, and thank you for your kind words. As you noted, we did recently renovate some of our buildings, and have plans for more renovations in the future. I am glad that you found your stay enjoyable and we will certainly take your comments into consideration for when we renovate next. We hope to see you again soon.
Prince George, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Forget this place. My plane coming in from Canada was delayed. I could not cancel the hotel by the 4 pm cancellation time. I called about 8 pm and was basically told "too bad". I called again when I arrived home; today is 8/6/13. I ended up talking to the hotel manager and was basically told the same thing. So $113 down the drain. From the other reviews, sounds like I did not miss anything, but I would think that some allowances would be made for travelers. Hmmm. I suppose I could have sent them a smoke signal from 30,000 feet over Minnesota? And no, I live in rural British Columbia and do not have a cell phone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Fiona C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for writing this review. As we explained to you before, our hotel has a cancellation policy at 4PM. In general, we try to work with our guests as much as we can, especially when they’re traveling. However, when you first made your reservation, you specifically requested us to hold your room for a late arrival. While it is unfortunate that your flight became delayed, we held your room based on your initial requests. I apologize if you were inconvenienced, but without any prior notice, it is also unfair to cancel after holding your room specifically for you. If you would like to speak with me again regarding this matter, I can be reached at the front desk number.

Been to Days Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Parsippany

Address: 3159 Route 46 East, I-287 & US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Parsippany
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Parsippany 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
Parsippany Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Parsippany, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.