“Decent” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Parsippany

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Parsippany to your Saves list
Days Inn Parsippany
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3159 Route 46 East, I-287 & US 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054   |
Ranked #13 of 17 hotels in Parsippany
Henryville
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

The hotel was located near family which was the main reason for staying there. However there were some issues. For one, we had to push with our body weight to close the bathroom door completely. The shower was backed up upon running the water. The housekeeper walked in our room as we were preparing to leave. We would have appreciated her waiting or checking with the front desk if we had in fact checked out yet. Incredibly large bed, but was extremely firm and a bit uncomfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Fiona C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for staying at Days Inn Parsippany. I’m sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay.
We fixed the door after your stay, and we also checked the drain to find the cause of the backup.
I apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced, and I will be sure to take your comments into consideration to improve the service of our guests.
Thank you for taking the time out to write this review, and I hope the next time you stay with us, we’ll be able to serve you with our usual hospitality.

226 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pittsford, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This property is a bit worn, but location is good and the rooms were clean. Cable TV and wifi are available, and the breakfast buffet had the usual fare. This hotel is adjacent to a restaurant, and the front parking (which my room looked out onto) is reserved for the restaurant with signs prominently warning of towing. That said, I noticed a Porsche and Land Rover parked out there overnight and didn't get towed, so maybe it's not a big deal. Parking in back is a little tighter and I would have preferred to park in front, with better visibility and lighting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fiona C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thanks for your recent stay at Days Inn Parsippany and your review of our hotel. Like you’ve stated, we are easily accessible off the I-80 and we do offer free Cable TV, WiFi as well as Continental breakfast to all our guests.
Unfortunately, the front parking lot does belong to the Fuddruckers, and we advise all our guests to park in the back so that they do not get towed. We do have more parking spaces available from the entire back and sides of the hotel property, as well as against the fence so our guests can park more freely.
Again, thank you for your review as we look forward to hearing directly from our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.
Sewell, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I was driving late at night into the city for a reunion and it started snowing/sleeting so I decided to stop and stay for the night. When I told the front desk agent that I was tired and hungry she told me a list of places I could get delivery from.
The room was pretty nice, nothing out of the ordinary. The bathroom was surprising big (I was in a king room) and I have a big pet peeve with dirty small hotel bathrooms so this was a good change.
Breakfast was better than most Continental breakfasts. They had a whole variety of different types of muffins and I love them.
Overall, a really great stay especially for the price.

• Stayed January 2013
Fiona C, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Days Inn Parsippany. Like you’ve said, we offer a large array of muffins, as well as other foods like toast, bagels, fruit, oatmeal and more for breakfast.
At Days Inn Parsippany, we measure our success by the guest’s satisfaction and we’re happy to hear you had a great stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Days Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!