“bottom of the heap” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Parsippany may have many charms but our schedule didn't permit - we used this hotel on the 1st and last nights of a flydrive. It's far enough from Newark Airport to have suburban malls, has good freeway connections, and at 4am the traffic was no problem :) The staff were helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. Everything in the room worked, including subtitles on the TV. The breakfast area was clean the one time we used it. Perhaps we were lucky in all this?

Note: To get their Internet to work properly you should try opening a single browser window/tab and accepting the terms /before/ you start other tabs or your email client or VPN.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Wainwright
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at this property 4 years ago and it has gone down hill since then! Ceiling stucco falling off, room had a strong unpleasant smell that hit you when you first enter the room, beds were uncomfortable, room linens were old, carpets were dirty and carpets were dirty. If the room had not been prepaid, I would have left and demanded no charges to apply!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Phoenix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Internet was so slow I had to use my hotspot to do work. Towels were staianed to the point I didn't know if they were clean or not. No customer service worth mentioning couldn't even get a person to answer the front desk phone when I called from my room. Breakfast area wasn't clean for the week that I was there. I will never stay at this location again! Ever!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Fresno
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was to stay 9 nights, I drove in and noticed shady characters....then the charged me for all 9 nights right at check in.....I went to room at it was beyond disgusting....I called immediately and told them only 1 night. I would have left but it was 1am and a long flight from CA. I travel a lot for my company. I'm relocating and now working with a relo budget. So I found a Ramada for $60 a night if you stay more than 3 night. So since I stayed 1 I was charged 89.....
The bathtub had hair in it and would not drain....the room smelled horribly. The bedding smelled like someone else laid there.....I slept in my clothes.....didn't not use the bedding.....it was the most disgusted place I have ever stayed in....you get what you pay for I guess....but I'm staying at a Days in weekly rate 65 a night.....so much better and very clean. I just assumed since it carried the Ramanda name it would be clean.....never again!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Limited Parsippany? Share your experiences!