“Could Have been better” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Verona
“Could Have been better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The room we stayed in had a stale odor. It was a smoky smell. There were spider webs in the corners,dead insects were seen on the floor,the shower curtain was not large enough to cover the shower so water came out all over the floor,there was not any toilet paper,the room appeared larger in the photos on the web-site,the door outside our room which led outside was open so anybody had access to the building(anybody with bad intentions could have entered the building)
front desk clerks were friendly and cheerful , they didnt have a cork screw opener. There is free ice available,there was breakfast in the morning(we didnt have any) so we cant review that.
There is a Bonefish Grill nearby. There is an IHop nearby,there is a ShopRite across Route 46.
There is also a Gas Station right next door and this station has a convenience store so If you have a craving for muscle milk or power bars or you have to play the lottery you could walk there. (oh I forgot the sheets were hard,rough on the skin!I had burns the next day)

Room Tip: You get what you pay for
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I can't believe I actually stayed here once I arrived but since I paid when I checked in (?????) I was stuck! My friend and I walked into our non smoking room that smelled worse than a fire in a tobacco factory, There was a dried white substance on my comforter.(I dont even want to know what it was I ripped it right off and put it on the floor) Also the bottom inside of the bathroom door was split so the bathroom door wouldn't shut all the way.We stayed here with possible intention to stay a second night.. We did!! At another hotel that was almost double the price because that one was clean.If I owned this building I would be embarrassed! You should be too

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Limited Parsippany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Parsippany

Address: 949 Route 46 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Parsippany
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Parsippany 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited - Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
Ramada Parsippany
Parsippany Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Parsippany, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.