“Dirty and Broken” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
PA
“Dirty and Broken”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I can't believe I actually stayed here once I arrived but since I paid when I checked in (?????) I was stuck! My friend and I walked into our non smoking room that smelled worse than a fire in a tobacco factory, There was a dried white substance on my comforter.(I dont even want to know what it was I ripped it right off and put it on the floor) Also the bottom inside of the bathroom door was split so the bathroom door wouldn't shut all the way.We stayed here with possible intention to stay a second night.. We did!! At another hotel that was almost double the price because that one was clean.If I owned this building I would be embarrassed! You should be too

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
RIDGEFIELD PARK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this Ramada with my husband a week ago and I have to say that it was a pretty nice place for the price. $59.99/night plus tax! on route 46...you can't beat that. This was a hotel, not a motel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

IRVINGTON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

It was my first time in a Ramada inn & I was not pleased with the cleanliness of the hot tub 3 strands of hair was in the tub, the pillows were old & lumpy, there were no fitted sheet on the bed,the towels were dingy water temperature never got hot. When we checked out after only 4 1/2hrs after checking in we were never asked why are how was our stay. I tried ignoring the issues by attempting to make the best of things but my mate refused to ignore the obvious &insisted we went home. "baby our house is much better than here we will never return to this place."

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dothan, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

The room I was in was clean and comfortable but there was a heavy chemical smell...lots of construction workers hanging around smoking and the not so pleasant smell was all over the hotel. This is an older property that needs some repairs, but overall it was OK, except I paid $120 to stay here and that was thru Expedia...so I guess they made a nice commission on me.

The buffet breakfast was not what I would call nutrition and I found Burger King more palatable...and I am not a picky eater.

I won't stay here again even though the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited Parsippany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Parsippany

Address: 949 Route 46 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Parsippany
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Parsippany 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited - Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
Ramada Parsippany
Parsippany Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Parsippany, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.