“Much improved and great service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Geneva, Switzerland
“Much improved and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have stayed here a number of times before and been dismayed at how bad it was.

I stayed again for one night and I'm pleased to report it is now much better. Really friendly and efficient check in, comfy and clean rooms and what pleased me the most was the really efficient check out. Nyron was superb and made sure my transfer to the office was perfect. And it was a free transfer.

Really pleased to see it has improved so much. Keep it up!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Justin D, VIP coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Hello HullPhil,

Thanks for a great review. We appreciate it and I'm happy to see you validating our great customer service that we strive to provide.

We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Coral Gables, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I love this hotel because frankly they have some of the best staff and customer service personnel in the business.... HOWEVER, someone needs to tell their promotions department that passing up on participation on the SPG 2nd Quarter offers and promotion of EARN your Way is turning long time loyal customers away and onto other properties that are hosting this promotion.........

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor and with a view of the lake
Green Features: very good they participate in the go green promotion and the hotel is environmentally friendly great staff in the house keeping department too!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Justin D, VIP coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Hello Betty M,

Thank you for a great review. We take great pride in providing top-level customer service so thank you for validating that. We hope to see you return in the near future.

Justin

Justin.Drezner@sheraton.com
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

From the moment I my family walked in, it had the feel of a top notch hotel. It was clean, the amenities are plentiful, and the club lounge (I am a Starwood preferred member) was nicer than others I have experienced. I was really impressed with the fitness center and two pools. The indoor pool was being used for a Zumba class, which I have not seen before. The staff is very courteous and responsive to your needs.

Regarding the exterior, this is the nicest looking Sheraton that I've stayed in. I chose it over others in the area because of the aesthetics.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Justin D, VIP Coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear David L,

Thank you for your great review. We hope to see you return the next time you are in the area.

Justin
Justin.Drezner@sheraton.com
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our family had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton Parsippany.

We have stayed here several times over the last year, mostly during last summer months. We love to stay at this hotel, as they have an indoor & outdoor pool, which is great for our kids. The grounds (including a nice lake with a walking path around it) are beautiful and serene.

The clean newly-renovated rooms are very nice with comfortable beds!

We decided to book a room Saturday, for a Saturday night stay. We spoke to Michael, a front desk manager. He remembered us and was quite courteous & professional.

We had also received exceptional service from Adenekia when we checked in and out . Our check in & out was very efficient and she kindly asked us how our stay was. We had a lovely stay!

During our stay we also saw other members of the front desk staff who were quite helpful as well - Justin and Christopher in particular.

We stayed on the Club Level -the 6th floor. The light meal and the breakfast the next day were very nice.
Adele was very attentive in the Club Lounge. She always has greeted our family warmly.

The housekeeper Sonia was very pleasant, as well and helped us with some of our needs.

It is really nice that the staff at the Sheraton Parsippany cares about their customers and are always ready to help if needed. It makes us happy to keep coming back here, as they welcome us like family. The service is exceptional!

We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Justin D, VIP coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hello MrMrsHnj,

Thanks for an all-around great review. We appreciate and thanks for pointing out associates who made your stay memorable. We look forward to seeing you return.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just a little disappointed in the sense it looks like a castle and it's extremely modern on the inside. Kinda doesn't go with the theme, but overall it is clean has great amenities and it's a great value!

Hello 2014J,

Thanks for a very nice review. We appreciate it and we look forward to having you back!
McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hmm, I think being upgraded to a club room as *just* a gold member definitely adds to the experience, but I am writing them as 5 stars in no way that I am "bribed".

I think this Sheraton is better than the regular sheratons, in many many ways. I would say that the very first thing to impress is the look of the hotel building -- pretty unique and like a castle, which is nice.

I checked in pretty late, and the front desk agent was nice. She gave me 6th floor, at which point I don't know it's the highest floor and the club floor. But I had been nice and told her that I heard the hotel is newly renovated. She smiled and added the club access for me. I am obviously surprised by this since I don't expect gold members to be upgraded to a club floor, but it's very nice.

The room is large, with two nice chair/sofas. The work place is nice. I liked it quite much. The bed is very comfortable. It's obviously new but the linen is soft -- I had experience in other Sheraton/westins which seems to use the same material but being new the sheets feels like plastic, don't know why...Anyways, again the sheet here is really soft and comfortable.
The bath room is a bit small, the only thing draws back from a "newly renovated hotel". But it's still new and they provide extra toiletries, like bath caps and mouth wash, which is definitely a plus in the experience.

I had a really nice sleep here, rejuvenated only after ~5-6 hours of sleep. Felt very nice. I attended the breakfast in the club room. It's an average hot continental breakfast but better than what you generally get from a Sheraton club. More like the breakfast you'll enjoy at a high-end extended stay hotel, like hyatt house or Homewood...So it's nice. And the room is big and clean. So I would say paying extra for the club room may quite worth it for this one.

It's a little far away from NYC, ~40 minutes drive, but that's ok....

Overall a nice experience. I would recommend this hotel to most people.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Justin D, VIP Coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hello herbertgzb,

Thanks for a great review, especially coming from an elte starwood preferred member such as yourself. We thank you for it and we look forward to seeing you return.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I spend many nights away from home as a traveling consultant. The Sheraton Parsippany is one of the best hotels for work travel I've stayed in. The rooms are spacious, staff is super friendly, food is great for just being 'hotel' food, and the gym is like no other hotel gym - it is a full health club. If you're at the bar, be sure to introduce yourself to Dan, Thomas, and Juli!

I will be back!

Room Tip: Gym is less crowded before work, rather than after.
Green Features: Receive up to 500pts for every night you do not use the maid service. Standard to most Sheraton's.
Hello Kevin J,

Thanks for a great review. We appreciate it and we look forward to seeing you return.

Been to Sheraton Parsippany Hotel? Share your experiences!