Hotel is a plain block of a building on an unappealing lot surrounded by blacktop and a nasty dumpster in the back. However, the rooms are very well appointed, reasonably spacious and have small touches that make a difference including a shower head at a reasonable height, two shelves in the shower to store your stuff, and plenty of counter space. It could use a few more power sockets in case you need to charge up more than two items. Hotel is concrete slab making for added sound-proofing versus the standard stck-build economy brand.
Most important, staff and service was great. Helpful at the front desk with directions as well as at the free breakfast bar in the morning. Breakfast included eggs, hot ceral, bacon, good coffee, juice and breads. Of special note is hotel can provide you a free pass to the local YMCA for those looking for a serious workout.
I will not hesitate to return.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn Parsippany
- Fairfield Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Parsippany
- Parsippany Fairfield
- Parsippany Fairfield Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.