My husband and I were on a road trip from Toronto to Florida, and we stayed at this hotel as the last stop on the way back to Toronto. The front desk person Davis is super nice and friendly and makes me feel very welcome.All the hotels during this road trip have been booked through priceline, hotwire or hotels, which means we do not have the "right" to choose the room or bed type. And this is true, most of the hotels i have stayed during this trip did not really ask me any preference. Some hotels even gave me a really noisy room facing busy highway even though they have plenty of rooms available. But David at Fairfield kindly asked my preference and let me choose which floor and location I would like to stay. The room is very nice, clean and comfortable. Overall my experience with Marriott hotels has been always good.
I used to be a loyal customer to Holiday Inn chains (Priority Club), and i travel a lot for business. I have always been trying to stay with Holiday Inn no matter where I go. Unfortunately i don't feel i get any priorities or benefits being a gold member with Holiday Inn . After this road trip, I decided to stay with Marriott hotels in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn Parsippany
- Fairfield Parsippany
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Parsippany
- Parsippany Fairfield
- Parsippany Fairfield Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.