“Not Bad Hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Parsippany

You added Travelodge Parsippany to your Saves list
Travelodge Parsippany
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   625 Route 46 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (Formerly Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany)   |
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not Bad Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2005

I stayed here for a month after my Mom sold our family home. Stayed with my dog. I recommend booking room in back of hotel which faces a little wooded area behind Route 80. So at least I saw a few trees in the morning. Continental breakfast - bagels cream cheese, coffee. It's not the best, nor the worst hotel. So, if you want to economize it's okay.

Location: right on Route 46 so you can zip in and out of New York or other points west. And right next to Route 80.

• Stayed June 2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2005

If you want a horrible experience this is the place for you. Everything was dirty. The inside the outside everything. I wouldn't stay there again for free. The Linoleum stick on floor tiles used as wall coverings were a real nice touch especially the 20% of them that were falling off. I was afraid to touch anyting and got no sleep whatsoever. This place isn't suitable for Rats.

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business
London, ON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2003

We stayed there on our way home from Manhattan, so we could save some $ and get a jump on our travel time. I should have spent an extra $20 and gotten us a better room at a different hotel. The first thing my kids said was "Dive ". I was hoping they were wrong but the room had badly stained carpets and really dingy wallpaper in the bathroom. I never saw a roach but I kept looking for them. It looked like people were living in the next room and the children were outside our door running and screaming at about 3:00 am. The sheets on the bed were short and kept coming out all night. All in all ... an OK room if you REALLY don't care about where you sleep but my advice is ... flip an extra few bucks and stay at a better place.

Been to Travelodge Parsippany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Parsippany

Address: 625 Route 46 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054 (Formerly Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany)
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Parsippany
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Parsippany 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
Howard Johnson Parsippany
Parsippany Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Travelodge Parsippany, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.