“Not up to Standards” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Skippack, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Outside looked decent. I asked for non-smoking and my room smelled so bad (not just smoke smell) When I complained they told me they had no other rooms and to just leave the door open for a while. I ended up leaving the door open almost all night. The hotel is loud. I was planning to stay for the week but checked out the following morning. When I booked it the reviews all said how bad it was but it boasted a remodel so I took my chances. I should listened to the reviews. We typically book 3 rooms, this time we had 4 rooms. Each room was pretty much just as bad as the next so I doubt it was just a bad room. We had 2 next to each other on the 3rd floor, 1 on the first floor and 1st on the 2nd floor.

Room Tip: Just by-pass this one.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hillside, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I checked in at 6pm and checked out at 850pm. I only spent a hour in the room as I went out to get something to eat. The first room was dirty so they gave me another one. I got that room key and went out to grab food. when I returned their were other guest in the rooms around outside smoking marijuana. I sat in the room as long as I could and finally got up to leave. the hotel is horrible you would be better off sleeping in your car. the beds are messy it is obvious that the sheets, pillow cases and blankets are recycled unless they are stained they were all wrinkled up in both rooms. The sign out front says newly renovated. The TV had wavy lines. Don't chose this hotel even if you are desperate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany

Address: 625 Route 46 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Parsippany
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
Howard Johnson Parsippany
Parsippany Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Express Inn - Parsippany, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.