“Very nice hotel with an excellent breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Richmond, Virginia
“Very nice hotel with an excellent breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I found the hotel staff to be very friendly upon checkin. I found my room to be quite spacious even with the two beds. The desk was very nice and the comfortable chair made working in the room very easy. The breakfast area was clean and I was impressed with the food that was provided as I believe it was more than is usually found at most Hampton Inn's, especially the hot food items. The hotel is joined to a Hilton and that is where the exercise room is located and the pool. The only problem I found with this setup is that the signage to the exercise room was not very good on the Hilton side, nor was the signage going back to the Hampton Inn. My bathtub's coating was peeling away around the drain and a few other minor places.

I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Good Evening drrosenthal! Thank you so much for the great comments and rating you provided us! I am so happy to know that despite the signage challenge and some of our peeling tubs, your experience was excellent!!! That says alot about our team that provides the service and cleanliness which we are very proud of! I also wanted to let you know that I just etched our glass doors between the Hilton and the Hampton to make it easier to find your way home! :) Again, I'm so pleased everything was so fantastic for you, please visit us again! Be well...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Hotel staff was very friendly and kept the property clean, the rooms are a bit dated. Breakfast was your standard Hampton fare. Close to the company where my business meetings were being held. The hotel shares facilities with the Hilton, which it is connected to.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear mjsymmes - Thank you for writing about us as we are always looking for direct feedback! I'm happy to know that you found the hotel to be very friendly, clean, and conveinent to your workplace. We are also always open to suggestions on how to improve so the next time you stay with us we may earn an excellent rating - I would be happy to hear your suggestions! Just also wanted to mention that later this year we are scheduled for our guest room renovations! This will change that "dated" look and match the current product with our level of service and cleanliness! Thanks again for taking the time to review us and look forward to having you again soon!
Easton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We love this hotel. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. Ruth Chris is in the same building, so you can have a great meal without leaving the hotel. We will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Smile1948 - In our industry when someone uses words like "Love", "Great", "Clean", Very Friendly", and "Helpful" - that doesn't leave anything more to the imagination about your experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to share those words with others as we are very proud of our hotel and our team. I'm very happy to be part of their hotel and they in turn provide exceptional service! Look forward to having you with us again soon...
Zionsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was one of the BEST hotel experiences I have ever had. No joke. We brought a group of 57 and our service was flawless! They were ready for us and so helpful and kind - it actually took me back (in a good way!) The staff was wonderful and the general manager, Michael, went above and beyond! He even sent me a personal email the day we checked out to make sure our stay was a great one! I will make SURE our group stays there for our next trip, too! Amazing experience!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Leslie K - Thank you so very much for the kind words and excellent rating you gave us from your visit! I am very happy we made such an impact on you and the kids and I look forward to making sure your future visits are just as "Amazing" - We'll be ready for you!!!! Safe Travels!
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Don't expect to use a high chair. They use it to hang dry rags that they use to clean breakfast tables. Furthermore, the clean said tables with a rag that is dipped into the same bucket of water and wiped down. No cleaning solution is used. Nothing happend when we reported the issue TWICE. Tub didn't drain water. Sink overflowed dirty water. But there are sticky notes everywhere that tell you the duvets are cleaned every day. Apparently they don't clean anything else. The motel 6 would be cleaner.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Good Morning Katerina D - I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. I did make several attempts to try and connect with you via telephone and e-mail to discuss your concerns; however you never replied. What I wanted to let you know was that the "bucket" you saw is a commercial grade sanitizer that is required by our brand and health department to sanitize and wipe down our breakfast tables. There are independent rags to clean and dry which is what you saw on the outside of the bucket. I do apologize that this wasn't explained better to you by our breakfast attendant. As I am on property almost everyday, I would have been more than happy to discuss this with you while you were here. I too am sorry you had a challenge with your bathtub. On occasion we may have to snake out a room more often than our usual preventive maintenance, but this too was not brought to our attention while you were with us or we could have and would have corrected it then. Should you still have concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at michael.deutsch@hilton.com or 973-290-9058 x 3250.
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed one night enroute to NYC Pier for our Cruise. This property is quiet, secure, friendly, and close to interstate.
Bonus: Hilton property influences in upscale decor and breakfast buffet. A good value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear EH - Thank you for staying with us on your way to your cruise! I'm so glad you found everything to be to your liking! Friendly, Quiet and Secure are always great to hear! We are fortunate to have the Hilton next door which allows us to offer extra amenities that you don't get at most Hampton's. Thank you for taking the time to review us and I hope you enjoyed your trip! We look forward to having you visit with us again on your next travels through NJ.
Boca Raton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Staff are friendly; check-in is quick and courteous; rooms are clean and well-appointed. And the complimentary breakfast has a wide variety of healthy choices -- granola/fruit/yogurt/bagels -- and are very fresh.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Good Afternoon Robert S - Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm glad you found everything to your liking! We just rolled out our healthier breakfast, so I'm very happy you took notice and enjoyed it. If there is anything you would suggest for improvements, please let me know as we only scored 4 out of 5 circles and always want to improve. My e-mail address is michael.deutsch@hilton.com. Thank you again for your review!

Been to Hampton Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!