If you're on a business trip in the general area, then this is a good bet for a hotel. It's right off 287 and is an easy drive to some of the larger corporate campuses, especially if you'll be going to a Verizon office. The hotel is typical of a Hilton-owned hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice facilities (gym, pool). No restaurant inside the hotel (there is room service), but it's connected to a Hilton which houses a Ruth's Chris. I also found restaurants in the area that do deliver for no charge to the hotel. There are some retail shops within a mile. I saw everything from a grocery store to a Barnes and Noble. i.e. really everything you need is close while not being in the middle of a highly-concentrated retail area. I am going back and will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Parsippany Hotel
- Hampton Inn Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Parsippany Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn Parsippany, NJ, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.