“Great personable service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Orlando, Florida
“Great personable service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Thank you sonesta staff forr making my stay in parsippany for a boring work trip so great! I will be back! From the pretty Blonde bubbly manager pouring drinks (and even remembering my birthday) to the quiet put smiling and knowledage front desk agent checking me in, to the breatfast ladies that always have a smile on there faces! The hotel is very clean eventhroughout the salt continuously coming in with the snow.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone & I will be back!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Christopher P, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and writing about your experience. I am happy that we were able to make your trip more enjoyable and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We traveled 10 hours to see a sick relative. This hotel was well reviewed and seemed like a good value. We were not disappointed at all. The property exceeded our expectations in just about every aspect... One constructive criticism would be: update the TVs in the room... I think that would bump up my rating to a full 5 stars. Complimentary breakfast was a great value - delicious, plenty and many options... I would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sonesta ES Suites. Sorry that you were here under such circumstances. It’s nice to hear that our staff lived up to your expectations. Next time you travel through the area, please come in to see us. We’re planning full scope renovations and every aspect of the rooms will be updated, including the TV’s.
Watertown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I can't say enough nice things about this place. I'm an RCI gold member and this place was better than many of their properties I have stayed in. Bed was so soft and comfortable. Down pillows. Clean, modern bathroom area. Even nice bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.Plenty of room to move around. Pulling up the entrance and front lobby area are very inviting. It was early January and they had a nice gas fire going in the lobby. The breakfast area was large with plenty of tables. The breakfast buffet had so much. Hash, eggs, lots of fresh fruit, french toast sticks, pastry, yogurt, breads, warm corn muffins, cold cereal, hot oatmeal with toppings like raisins, nuts and cinnamon. Even strawberries and whipped cream for the waffles. It is pet friendly which I need. I am in the pet industry and many times have to travel with show dogs. I had looked at on line sites but for some reason ended up calling them instead. It was actually a lower price over the phone than posted on kayak.com. Matter of fact for how great this place was, I could not believe how cheap it was especially for a Saturday night. I travel a number of times a year and I will definitely look for this hotel chain. Can't say enough nice things about my experience there. ie needed a phone charger and the night clerk lent me his to use for the night to charge my phone! When I mentioned I had booked with a dog, he asked if I wanted to be moved to a ground floor room to make it easier. Stay here and you should not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sonesta ES Suites. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed the amenities we offer and I’m even more grateful that you will be looking to stay with our brand during your next travels. Please bring your dog; we just love our 4 legged friends!
Lakeland, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights with my husband and two children over the Thanksgiving holiday. We had the 2 king bedroom suite. Plenty of room for all of us. Kitchenette was stocked and beds were very comfortable with nice fluffy pillows. Bathrooms were very clean as was the rest of the suite. Very polite desk workers and staff in breakfast area. Breakfast was adequate with eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fruit, yogurt, waffles, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal etc. Would definitely recommend this to anyone staying in the area. We can't wait to go back. This will def be our home in NJ on every trip we make from now on. Loved it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Sonesta ES Suites. The Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom suite is the perfect choice for families. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and that you have your new home away from home! We look forward to having you as our guests on your next trip through New Jersey.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

the rooms were clean as well as the common areas. staff friendly and helpful. breakfast better than most.
lots of restaurants in the area. some delivered which was convenient. kitchenette well stocked.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Christopher P, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
I appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your experience with others. Thank you for the nice review. I hope you have a chance to stay with us again!
ewr
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed there for almost a year. The staff is very friendly. Excellent breakfast every day. Dinner 3 nights a week with beer and wine included. There is an indoor pool and a little gym. The beds are comfortable and every room has a little kitchenette.
Sonesta is a great value, can't recommend it enough.

Room Tip: If you plan to stay for a long time, pick a room closer to the laundry room. Mine was all the way i...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us for your extended stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your entire stay and that our accommodations fit your needs. We appreciate your business!
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed for 8 days and overall stay has been very pleasant just like another home for us. Staff are very friendly, and rooms are well maintained. Breakfast variety is good & well presented. The store is convenient for essential items.

Room Tip: king size suite for family
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the nice review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please consider us the next time you visit the Parsippany area.

Been to Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany? Share your experiences!