“A good alternative to expensive hotel breakfasts” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“A good alternative to expensive hotel breakfasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We sought out a diner as an alternative to paying $25 for a breakfast at our Hotel. This was 5 minutes away. We dont have diners like this in the UK so my experience of these is limited but it satisfied our needs. It is clean and the service is good. Prices are very reasonable. The choice for breakfast was good, cooked well and we got more than we could eat. Very satisfied. Two hearty breakfasts for $26.

We stopped off for lunch before heading back to the airport for our flights home and that was good too.

• Visited August 2013

Mount Olive, New Jersey
“Quick Consistant Place for Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is one of several lunch places that we visit at least monthly, service has always been fast and efficient making it a good place to go if you have little time. The Tuna melt, burger, BLT, and Greek salad have always been good, nothing spectacular, just consistent good quality. The service has been good, it's usually fastest in the booths in the front room and the gentlemen we that takes our orders about 50% of the time is all business, fast, efficient, and has a contrary to other reviews does have personality. We will return again and again.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Quick and to the point”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I really don't mind the rushed service of the waitress dropping the menus off at the table like they were hot or walking away and yelling if we want coffee, or the shortness of her answers. I enjoyed the food very much, I understand this is a diner and not a 4-5 star restaurant where they wait on you with undivided attention. The french toast, pancakes, and potato pancakes were awesome. Had my drink filled constantly. Granted the waitress could've been friendlier but for me, she was totally fine. I'm not there to make a lasting relationship. Everything I could've asked for was met and with speed and efficiency. I was totally satisfied with the food. I can see how if someone has questions or a complicated order/requests where the speedy waitress will seem rude. Place was clean and if I pass by again, I'll stop there just for the food.

• Visited July 2013
Towamencin Township
“In a hurry? They like that”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We felt rushed from the moment we walked in the door.
The menu is way too large and needs to be trimmed down.
When I see a menu this extensive, I wonder ... what do they really make that is really good? That is tough to tell.
Not sure if we would go back.

Visited June 2013
Humacao,PR
“Not a good experience.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I visit this restaurant accompanied with my business group, regardless the poor reviews. Certainly it looks like a "retro" restaurant, but looks clean. But no doubt that needs improvements.
We have not order our food yet, and we realize that this will not be a good place for eat...
The reason ? The most rude waiter I ever have seen. She looks not very happy, and certainly she was not. She aks our questions and trats us with the most minimun kindness.
About the food, the portions were very generous, but the taste was under average.
For the price, you could get better places in the area.

• Visited June 2013