I have not been here in quite a while walked in on Saturday and Gurda at the front desk there is one my best customers where's ave you been mad me feel like I was a family member that she has not seen in a while she always greets people with a big smile. She new what type of room I like and even remembered I like first floor she nows her customers well and takes care of them always with a big smile.... I have stayed here many many times and never any complaints... Much better then the Meadowlands Red roof Inn... Check out my review on that location. Very clean room and strong Internet connection...
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Parsippany Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free WiFi, spacious work areas in all rooms, free USA Today & coffee in lobby, complimentary parking, weekly rates available, 1 well behaved pet stays free, ADA accessible, iron/boards, restaurant and meeting space adjacent to hotel, knowledgeable caring staff. NEW YORK CITY is easily accessible via the Park & Ride at nearby large mall, nonstop buses leave every 30 minutes $15 R/T. Morristown, Meadowlands Sports Complex, Newark Airport, and 8 colleges all close-by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.