We chose this hotel for a four day stay based on the TA reviews, and were satisfied with our experience. We had a room in one of the far buildings with two doubles (too cheap to spring for the King!). The room was clean and comfortable. It felt a bit damp, but so was the weather. Maintainance and housekeeping were so-so; we had to ask for water glasses, and to have the light over our bed replaced. The desk clerk was very responsive and friendly, and took care of everything as requested. What really distinguishes this hotel is the price for the area; it was much lower than other hotels with decent reviews. For four days, that $25 per night adds up. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany Hotel
- Parsippany Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free WiFi, spacious work areas in all rooms, free USA Today & coffee in lobby, complimentary parking, weekly rates available, 1 well behaved pet stays free, ADA accessible, iron/boards, restaurant and meeting space adjacent to hotel, knowledgeable caring staff. NEW YORK CITY is easily accessible via the Park & Ride at nearby large mall, nonstop buses leave every 30 minutes $15 R/T. Morristown, Meadowlands Sports Complex, Newark Airport, and 8 colleges all close-by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.