I've heard horror stories from other hotels with a single room for a similar price. This hotel provides a good room for a small price. Here are the only problems: the bright blue quilts are synthetic, and you don't feel very warm sleeping at night; you can't control the heat in the room, only the air conditioning; wifi is not secure (don't do banking!); the fan in the bathroom is really loud, and there is no switch to turn it off while keeping the light on; you cannot have only the main lamp on - every light has to be on for the room to feel well lit. Otherwise, the room is very clean and meets most travelers' needs. The cleaning comes around twice per day, which I think is plenty. The first time I opened the door, I noticed how fresh and clean the room smelled.
The picture on the website shows a woman standing in a convenience store. This Red Rood Inn does not have anything close to a convenience store. Just a vending machine. Luckily, it's on Route 46, and there are tons of other places to buy the things you need. However beware of the Qin Dynasty Chinese restaurant connected with the Red Roof Inn - the women are snappy and bossy Chinese women. They need to be a little more polite. But the food is authentic and better than your local fast food Chinese place. (My neighbor is from China, and his family goes to this restaurant for authentic Chinese food.)
The Red Roof Inn was a great experience. My privacy was respected. Not much noise or disturbance outside my room.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Parsippany Hotel Parsippany
- Parsippany Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free WiFi, spacious work areas in all rooms, free USA Today & coffee in lobby, complimentary parking, weekly rates available, 1 well behaved pet stays free, ADA accessible, iron/boards, restaurant and meeting space adjacent to hotel, knowledgeable caring staff. NEW YORK CITY is easily accessible via the Park & Ride at nearby large mall, nonstop buses leave every 30 minutes $15 R/T. Morristown, Meadowlands Sports Complex, Newark Airport, and 8 colleges all close-by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.