“New Buffet to Enjoy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 23 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Emerson, New Jersey
“New Buffet to Enjoy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I received a flyer at home advertising the buffet for $10.95, but $11.95 was all over the window. They said they had added items to the table, so raised the price. My colleagues and I all felt that the food was spicier than most Indian buffets-especially the deep fried vegies which were only jalopeno peppers that day! WOW! That said, there was a wide variety of vegetarian and other dishes including a fantastic goat something. Although more bone than meat, it was the only non-spicy dish and quite delish. There was a dessert that looked like shredded carrots, but tasted like coconut. I've never had it before, but it was by far the best Indian sweet I've had. I would definitely return.

• Visited March 2014