“nice hotel...Bonefish grille on-site” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Hotel Paramus

You added Crowne Plaza Hotel Paramus to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Hotel Paramus
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   601 From Road, Paramus, NJ 07652 (Formerly Radisson Inn Paramus)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paramus
state college
“nice hotel...Bonefish grille on-site”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2010

Pretty good hotel...nothing great but good. Staff very nice and good Bonefish grille in lobby!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2009

Older property next to the Paramus Park Mall. Hotel is clean and comfortable. Management seems to care about its customers. This is a limited service hotel without a pool it is only a 2 floor property. They seem to cater to corporate and repeat customers. Great Bonefish grill on site. Overall a good hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

The reviews here on tripadvisor were what lead me to look into trying the Crowne Plaza in Paramus. I look forward to a nice quiet place to stay, as I have sleep issues that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and after spending a week on a couch bed, I looked forward to one night of rest.

When I checked in, the lobby was beautiful. Although the front desk attendant had to apologize for getting me turned around on I-17:) She was great and handed me my little gift for being a Priority member and a key and off I went to my room (with my daughter). When we arrived, we had noticed a sports team that consisted of a bunch of teenagers and I had begged not to be put anywhere near them. I was assured that I wasn't.
So, I headed off to my room. As we (my daughter and I) turned the corner to our hallway i noticed the signs on the wall said "Quiet Zone" No late housekeeping, children (oops:), doors slamming, loud televisions....YAY!!! This was my kind of hallway!!!

I had just been dropped into heaven. Until about 10pm. When the people on the floor above me decided to start moving furniture. I was told that there was no one in the room above me. Well, someone was making a ton of noise. Plus, running up and down the hallway. Well, about midnight, I had had it. I walked up to the second floor, in my pajamas, and I heard the children jumping up and down on the bed, the TV blasting. So, I went to the front desk and asked the gentleman to come with me and listen to the guests in the room.

Despite the fact that he asked them to quiet down, they didn't. So, there was no sleep for me in the quiet zone.

The hotel was nice enough to only charge me a little over half for the night, but I had to drive home in a fog and that's never good.

The room was beautiful, though. The breakfast in the morning was great.

My biggest recommendation....Put the Quiet Zone on the top floor guys....

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

We booked one night at the Crowne via priceline, and found it very comfortable. We needed a place to stay for the bride who needed a peaceful nights sleep before her wedding day. The beds met the Crowne Plaza standard of plush, quality, and high comfort. The hotel even provided us with a sleep pack which included an eye mask, pillow mist, and snacks to make our night comfortable.

Very surprised with the quality of this hotel. It seems outdated but truly is a great value. Located in walking distance to Paramus Park mall, has a restaurant within the hotel, and no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2009

What a great hotel! The staff was especially attentive and helpful! Especially Sylvia Tonic. who checked me in and was very helpful in making sure that I had everything that I needed.

Sylvia went above and beyond the call of duty. I forgot my phone charger and my cell phone died. She tried to find a charger that would work with my phone. Unfortunately we had no luck. Because I was late for an appointment , she was thoughtful and proactive enough to print out directions, to and from, my meeting ( my cell phone has GPS which I was using to navigate around NJ, NY). Because of her help, I was able to make my meeting on time and it was a huge success. I could not have made it with out her!!

Thanks Sylvia, You're the BEST!!!

George C.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Bacolod
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

My wife and I are visiting the US from the Philippines this summer and we wanted to visit New York City along with many other places we plan to see. The Paramus Crowne Plaza came recommended from friends because of its proximity to the city and its pleasant staff and affordability. We found the hotel to be very clean and the staff quite courteous and efficient. We were traveling with my infant grandson so we had more than our share of demands which were met without difficulty.
We enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel. There was a nice variety of foods at the breakfast buffett and the food was quite tasty. We also ate at the Bonefish restaraunt one evening and the food there was excellent. We would feel confident recommending this hotel to any of our friends and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Allendale, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

A number of our associates have stayed here now and cannot say enough good things about it! Firstly, the rooms and lobby are extremely clean and spacious-always a big plus when traveling. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Overall, the hotel gives a combined feeling of comfort and convenience.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paramus
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Ramada Rochelle Park
Ramada Rochelle Park
#1 of 1 in Rochelle Park
3.0 of 5 stars 346 reviews

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Paramus? Share your experiences!