“HEALTHY TASTY FISH” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Legal Sea Foods - Paramus - Garden State Plaza

Legal Sea Foods - Paramus - Garden State Plaza
1 Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ 07652 (Formerly Legal Sea Foods)
+1 201-843-8483
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Legal Sea Foods - Paramus - Garden State Plaza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Chowder
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: For all those who love seafood in Paramus, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve throughout the year. Come for the seafood and stay to shop. Our convenient restaurant location within the Garden State Plaza in Bergen County will get you hooked.
Bergen county, NJ
“HEALTHY TASTY FISH”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The fish is very fresh and safe. The wait staff is friendly. I based my opinion on a number of Legal Seafoods where I have eaten. I really liked the one at Palisade Center, but it closed.

“Great service recovery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My friend and I reunited after 6 months and decided to dine here.

I am familiar with the chain but never eaten in this particular place. Out waitress was very professional and suggested a few items for us. The manager came with compimentary appetizer from the chef. When our meal came, we started eating and my friend found a small hair on her ravioli. We called our waitress and she immediately apologized and took the plate away. The manager also came to the table and apologized. Also asked my friend wanted something else. My friend declined on tub plate but asked if she could get another glass of wine (implied for the inconvenience). As I was eating slowly waiting for my friends plate, her came over and this time was better.

The rest of the meal was great and our waitress and manger came over again to reassured everything was ok this time. We decided not to have dessert and asked for the check. When we looked at the check, we were charged for two glasses of her wine which we thought one f them was complimentary. We called our waitress again and we asked her if se could take the extra glass of wine. She complied and returned with the check.

As we paid and left. We realized that the restaurant actually took off the charge for my friends meal instead if the glass of wine. We were surprised and wanted to return to say thank you but the traffic was brutal ( as everybody knows how is Paramus).

We will absolutely come back as tey went above and beyond making my friend happy. Thank you!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ramsey, New Jersey
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have eaten here quite a few times and haven't been disappointed. The food is prepared fresh and the dinner rolls are fantastic. My wife has had the clam chowder a few times and says that it is one of the better one's out there. The restaurant feels a bit higher end and the menu prices reflect that. Since it is attached to a mall, parking is difficult especially in the evening and weekends. Overall

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vermont
“Good - If in the area, I would eat there again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Ate dinner with a coworker at Legal Seafood in the Westfield Mall. Had a little difficulty finding the entrance, we needed to go outside the mall to get in to this restaurant. It was a bit early for dinner so it was rather empty and we were seated immediately. We selected calamari, steamers, and salads. The food and service were good, though each of us had a few steamers that we discarded because they were broken or did not open. I feel the Boston area Legal Seafood locations are a bit better. But, I wasn't unhappy with this dinner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wanaque, New Jersey
“Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The BEST New England Clam chowder north of Maine. Really lovely place to have lunch or dinner while you are shopping, or just to have a nice dinner with friends. All the seafood is very fresh.

Visited March 2013