“good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Aarau, Switzerland
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The bang bang shrimps, which we ordered as a starter to share were fantastic and it wouldn't have been suprising if we would have ordered more. We had to wait quite some time for the mains and the truffle butter which was ordered with the main did not only get forgotten but we were nearly done by the time it arrived. There were some mix ups with a wine and the service was really lacking, which was a shame.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Allendale, New Jersey
“Returned”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This restaurant has changed a bit since it opened. I found the panco parmesan trout to be salty and too much garlic flavor. I have had this before and it was good. This time i did not like it. Zucchini vegetable was cold! It was not busy so the food preparation should be checked for quality. Cous cous seasoning poor. Do not think i will return anytime soon. Quality has gone down.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“It was okay. The burger was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Not the best lunch I ever had but the burger and french fries were good. I probably will return. I was called in to work for an emergency. They accept a corporate American Express Card

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Not as good as it use to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I started going to Bonefish Grill a number of years ago and really enjoyed the food and the service. I wanted to keep going back! The last few times I have gone to the one in Paramus NJ the food has been satisfactory, but nothing to rave about, and the service has been unsatisfactory. We have had to flag our server down for water, issues with food, bills, etc. It's too bad; they lost a good thing.

Visited June 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
“Disappointed with vegetarian option taken away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I am giving bonefish grill paramus a bad rating as they have removed the only vegetarian option available. I used to go to lunch and have the grilled vegetable wrap. It tasted really good. The only other choice is a spring basil fettucine (obviously high in calories).

Why would they take a healthier vegetarian option away from their menu? And when I asked if they can make a vegetarian wrap with whatever veggies available, they said they could not. I am not happy and will never go there with my colleagues for lunch or dinner unless they bring back some healthy vegetarian options.

During times when all restaurants are moving towards healthier menus, we have this one going the other way.

Disappointed!