“Average, better than fast food burgers, dogs, etc.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 118 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Serving up breakfast, lunch, dinner and the best burgers in Bergen County since 1956!
New York City, New York
“Average, better than fast food burgers, dogs, etc.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've been here a few times. Burgers are better than fast-food, but not as good as some of the real burger joints. I've had the cheesesteak, and it's fair -- greasy than most I've had, but fair. The fries and onion rings are the typical frozen fast-food type.

I'd rather go here than a fast-food place, and you can get in and out pretty quick. It's OK for what it is.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Great food! Fun Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

My family and I went here last night for dinner. The kids had grill cheese and hamburgers. I had the steak sandwich. All the food was great. The kids love the french fries. In the dining room you can get your own toppings and small plates for ketchup. They have so much more than burgers with Pizza, Icecream and great shakes too. For sure we will be back!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“What are they thinking?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

After many years of having occasional breakfasts and lunch here, I was sadly disappointed today. I had a waffle and some coffee and the waffle batter had obviously turned and the waffle was sour and inedible. That sort of thing happens and wouldn't concern me, except for what hjappened next. An employee came by and, seeing my waffle pushed away asked if anything was wrong with it. I said, "yes, it is sour" and she took it and threw it in the garbage and never came back. Thinking maybe she didn't speak English or understand what I said, I told the young woman at the counter who had taken my order that the waffle batter had turned and I couldn't eat my breakfast. She said "thanks" and nothing more. Who trains these people? They saved the 5 bucks a refund would have cost but lost a long-time customer.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great selections. Neighborhood classic. Used in the movies.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2009

Great selections. Neighborhood classic. Used in the movies.