“The BEST OLD FASHION DONUTS you will ever eat.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Ocean View
Ocean View, New Jersey
“The BEST OLD FASHION DONUTS you will ever eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been going to Frog Hollow Donuts for over 30 years...it truly is an experience to walk into this little old house and walk out with the freshest, best tasting old fashion cruller donuts. I recently brought down a half of dozen to a very dear friend who is in her 80's. Her response, "where did you get those donuts? They were the best old fashion donuts I have had since I was a kid." Now that's a compliment ....and so well deserving.

Visited September 2013

Deptford, New Jersey
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Frog Hollow was around when I was a kid. My mom used to stop at the bakery and get their delicious doughnuts for my brother and me when we were on our way to Sea Isle City. Now, I take my own kids there when we head to North Wildwood. The doughnuts are delicious-- the same as they were when I was a kid. But the sticky buns are by far, the best I have EVER had. I'm not a sticky bun fan because usually, the bottom is tough, doughy, and dry. Not at Frog Hollow! Hands down, the best sticky buns ever can be found here. They are moist and gooey on the inside while the glaze on top is crisp and oh, so good. But not overly sweet. Just perfect. They are beautifully sized, too. And you can devour the entire thing down to the gooey bottom in no time. And the nice proprietor at FH Bakery always offers my boys either a free doughnut to eat or a carrot to go outside and feed his pet donkey.

• Visited May 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Heavenly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Thier sticky buns are UNBELIEVABLE! In a small house on the side of the road, keep any eye out if you are in the area. Well worth a few extra miles if out of your way. If you are on a diet ( like me) keep it as your 'cheat', you wont have any regrets.

• Visited August 2012
Philly
“Slow down and taste the donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

We have been going here for over 30 years! The donuts are great! Made right in the back of the little old house. If the flag's not out there aren't any donuts!

• Visited May 2012