“When it's called a Bed and Breakfast, you expect breakfast!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Bellevue Stratford Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean Grove
Bellevue Stratford Inn
You added Bellevue Stratford Inn to your Saves list
7 Main Avenue, Ocean Grove, NJ 7 Main Ave   |
Ranked #10 of 21 Ocean Grove B&B and Inns
Burlington, New Jersey
“When it's called a Bed and Breakfast, you expect breakfast!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2005

I stayed at the Bellevue Stratford Inn over the Labor Day weekend. I chose to stay at a bed and breakfast (despite the hefty price of $150 a night, 3 night minimum) rather than a hotel because I like the comfortable, homey feeling of a bed and breakfast...and yes, I do love the breakfast part too! To my disappointment though, I was served a measly continental, buffet style breakfast which consisted of danish, cereal, and fruit. One would think that in choosing to stay at a bed and breakfast you would actually be served a decent breakfast, but that was not true of the Bellevue Stratford Inn. The room I had ordered was supposed to be a deluxe room, which they called the "Stratford Suites", a spacious room with a queen size bed. Well I don't know what they consider spacious, but this room certainly was not...and my room had a double bed, not a queen. Also, despite the Do Not Disturb sign hung on my room's door, my room was disturbed 3 times...and the final time the maid forgot to lock the door behind her. My room was left unlocked the entire day and evening, but luckily nothing was stolen. All in all, the room was not that nice and the breakfasts were pathetic. For the price, you could do much better staying somewhere else.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)

Been to Bellevue Stratford Inn? Share your experiences!