“An Amazing dining experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 restaurants in Ocean Gate
Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: This is a recently opened restaurant that we visited a week ago. The website provides good information.
Toms River, New Jersey
“An Amazing dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

It's rare to find a restaurant that is consistant with food and service....even harder to find a restaurant that is as good as Yolanda's. Our experience has been with dinner on each visit.

The food is creative, well plated and most importantly delicious. We have tried various menu offerings and found the same consistancy on each visit. The servers are attentive and friendly.

We found it by a coupon that came in the mail......but the experience was so good we didn't use the coupon. It's worth the trip, the price (which is very reasonable) and the experience.

Keep up the good work!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

45% Recommend
Toms River, NJ
“Great Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went for Mothers Day Brunch. The price was reasonable and the food was great and so many varietys.we didnt have to wait for our table. The food was being replaced very quickly. The restaurant is across the street from the bay and there is a little beach we went on. Im going back for dinner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bayville, New Jersey
“GOT RIPPED OFF THERE FROM THE BARTENEDER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Be careful in this place!!!The bartender padded my bill with an extra 25 dollar tip-after I tipped her over 20%. Aside from her stealing from me she overcharged me for every drink that my wife and I had. After questioning the rude and arrogant owner I was recompensated. I asked what was
going to be done about the bartender-he said he stands by his employees!!! This girl still works
there. Aside from the food being crap the owner and service are even worse. AVOID!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
toms river
“Very Pleased”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had drinks and dinner in the Bar lounge and was very satisfied with the service and food. Ate from the bar menu and my soup and burger were great. I will visit again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
new jersey
“Stephanie is a hard worker”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

The food was pretty good wasn't expecting too much after other reviews ...I will say Stephanie was the one running around taking care of everyone while 4 other waiter's stood around and hung out not once even attempting to help out...than Rachel decide to change her shirt right there at bar instead of going into bathroom...really...because of that not sure I will return. Owner obviously has no control over staff

• 4 of 5 stars Food