The hotel is in a great location....The rooms are dated & bathrooms need upgrades...It did have a flat screen tv & many channels to choose from....The little fridge was very cold & useful...The carpet seem to have been updated...The beds need new mattresses....I mean the room served its purpose, but by no means was it a 5 star hotel....@ most maybe 2 1/2 stars...Ocean City is a beautiful shore town & my family & I loved it...If you come here for the hotel, then don't bother...Its a good place to sleep & shower & it was quiet...nobody bothered you...Again OC is a family shore town & its a lot of fun. Definitely will be back here....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City