If you're looking for a top-of-the-line, luxurious place to stay (and waste your money), then look elsewhere. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, reasonably priced place to stay, then this is the place!
I've been staying at the Pavilion for about 20 years now and it is still a great place to stay. The rooms have always been clean; the service has always been fantastic; I have yet one problem to complain about in almost 20 years of stays! The consistency has been the same and I will be coming back to the Pavilion again and again for more years to come! Sure, you can find nicer places to stay at in Ocean City, but the price will reflect it. Personally, I prefer staying in a comfy place that's priced reasonable so I have more money to spend in the local stores than staying in a luxury condo, cutting into my spending money. Think about it: When at the shore, are you in the room more or out and about in town more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City