My husband and I wanted to take the kids for one last summer get-away. We heard wonderful things about Ocean City and wanted to check it out. The rates anywhere in the area are pricey but Pavillion was the least expensive I could find for an excellent location. Our room was a nice size and clean. We had views of the pool which I liked and both staff and other guests were very friendly. We never had to move the car once we parked because everything was walking distance ..boardwalk, beach, food store, shops, restaurants, etc. The restaurant on the premesis was good - would def go back. All in all we loved it so the following day we toured apartments and booked one for a week next summer. I cannot wait to go back! I definitely recommend the Pavillion and Ocean City -- perfect for families!!
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Motor Hotel
- Pavilion Motor Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Hotel Ocean City
- Pavilion Motel Ocean City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Ocean City - on the beachblock of 8th Street. Heated Pool, Restaurant, free internet and free parking. 26 foot rooms with 2 queen beds or a king and a double bed. ... more less