“Great Getaway and Very Affordable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Plymouth Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean City
Plymouth Inn
You added Plymouth Inn to your Saves list
710 Atlantic Ave., Ocean City, NJ 08226   |
Ranked #3 of 26 Ocean City B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hammonton, New Jersey
“Great Getaway and Very Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this very cozy B & B and we had a wonderful time. This B & B is located only one block away from the beach. This B & B is very quaint and the innkeeper and support staff were very helpful. It is an affordable place to stay and the breakfast is wonderful. This is a great place to stay. We cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
West Deptford NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I have stayed here several times and have always felt refreshed upon leaving. Rooms are clean and comfortable and quiet at night. The staff is wonderful and the food is delicious. We've never had a bad meal here. It really feels like coming home each night, even though you're on vacation. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
South jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Relaxing stay. My wife and I stayed at the Plymouth Inn over the memorial day weekend and we loved it.The waffles were the best we've ever had and the innkeeper was very friendly. The staff works hard to keep everything perfect between guest visits. Great location, only one block from the boardwalk on 7th street. We will definitely be back, I highly recommend.

Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family and I stayed at this Bed & Breakfast and we found everything terrific. Our kids really enjoyed the breakfast and the rooms were spotless. We intend to come back next summer as well. Danielle was very efficient and cooked special for our kids.

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom family suite
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was the best pick we did for our family trip. We stayed at Plymouth Inn for three nights for the Memorial Day weekend. The stay was very comfortable and Mr. Nick and his family who owns the place was very warm in their hospitality. The location is 2 mins. walk from the famous Ocean City broadwalk and few minutes drive from Cape May and Atlantic City. Would strongly recommend this place to those who are planning a family trip to Ocean City

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Plymouth Inn over this past weekend. I love Ocean City and staying at the Inn reminded me of many fond memories. The Inn is exceptionally well kept and inviting. I truly felt like I was treated like family. The Inn is only a block from the beach and boardwalk. It's an excellent choice for a romantic getaway or an opportunity for a memorable family experience. I highly recommend the Plymouth Inn!
Joe Lombardo

Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Plymouth Inn was the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at. The rooms were newly renovated with new furniture and TVs. The charms and atmosphere of the Inn was exactly what we were looking for. The grand living area rooms were large and gorgeous with a welcoming appeal. The style of the Inn had an antique luxury taste. The full breakfast in the morning was delicious and the Inn keeper was most friendly and inviting. She was there to attend to any of our needs. The Inn was conveniently located one block from the beach and right near 9th in case we needed to leave over the bridge. Ocean City had a family oriented quality. I highly recommend The Plymouth Inn if you are traveling to Ocean City.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Plymouth Inn? Share your experiences!