“Great family day” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Wharfs/ Piers/ Boardwalks, Amusement
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With its quaint storefronts, amusement rides and Music Pier, Ocean City is everything you'd expect from the real Jersey shore. This family-friendly town boasts a two-mile boardwalk dotted with amusements, pizza parlors, and seaside stores.
new jersey
8 attraction reviews
“Great family day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We live in new jersey so we r able to go to the boardwalk often and we love it, its a great family day.

Southampton, Pennsylvania
35 attraction reviews
“BOARD WALK GREAT BUT BEWARE OF STORES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Love the Ocean City Boardwalk , it is family friendly , loads of food options and shops . The problem is the customer service of some of the shops on the boards . They do rely on the weekend visitors and are not to worried about customer service . I recently bought a pair of shoes at White Palms Boutique ont eh boardwalk and after wearing them for a 2 block walk they started to cut into the tops of my feet , blistered and bleeding I made it to the store to see if they would exchange them or return them , I could not wear these shoes . They were closed but someone was still inside the store so I called and was told a manager would call me the next day . My husband picked me up at the closest exit off the boards so I didn't have to walk any further in these shoes . I did take pictures of my feet in front of the store , I had just bought them earlier in the day . I have not recieved a phone call back , I have called them everyday for the week and got the same reply "my manager will call you tommorow" ...still nothing . A phone call is a simple request , I will never buy from them again and hope this story helps you not to have the same issue . Buyer please beware.

“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

it was so nice to see the sunshine here when it was misty in sea isle

Chester Springs, PA
“Best Boardwalk at the Jersey Shore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I love the boardwalk in OCNJ because it is loaded with lots of good eats and shops! My family and I call it our junk food walk on the boards because we cannot escape until we have sampled the Manco & Manco Pizza, Curly Fries, Kohr Bros soft custard, funnel cake, and Johnsons Caramel Popcorn, it's the best!

Gilbertsville
“Did sea side heights close for the weekend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

the element on the beaches and boards are not for the family