“Brown's on the Boardwalk” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Ocean City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Zionsville, Pennsylvania
“Brown's on the Boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great place to have breakfast. Very friendly owners. You can see the ocean while you eat and oh don't forget to finish with a freshly made to order donut!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Philadelphia
“Everything was yummy, but the doughnuts are the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Brown's doughnuts are not to be beat! They are served so hot you have to wait for them to cool off! The rest my my breakfast year was very enjoyable as well. I could just see the ocean from our table and there are lots of windows to enjoy the sea breezes. Just be aware that unless it is a really off day or you get their super early, that you will have to wait. Totally worth the wait though.

Visited September 2012
Hooversville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Donuts rule”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've never actually eaten a meal here, but I gained 3 pounds during our vacation week eating their hot cinnamon sugar donuts EVERY morning. I should have stopped with one, but you really have to eat two when they are hot and crispy right out of the fryer. Sigh ... heaven!

Visited September 2012
colorado
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I ate here for breakfast one morning. We had the waffles and omelet and thought they were both very good. However, we ate at the OC Surf Cafe the next morning and thought that they (OC) were cheaper and had better food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“And I don't usually eat donuts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

While on a short getaway to Ocean City, my granddaughter & I walked on the beach early the first morning and came upon Brown's. I needed coffee, and she saw the word "donuts." Although I didn't order a donut the first day, I took a bite of hers (cinnamon-sugar) and was sold. The next two early mornings we were there at the window to buy my coffee and OUR donuts. The staff was a jolly, joking bunch. My only negative: the coffee was kinda weak.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere