“Pre-Race Pasta Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Armenian
Denville, New Jersey
“Pre-Race Pasta Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014

This restaurant has a nice location, right on the boardwalk! I had dinner here with family the night before the OCNJ Half Marathon. There were a large number of pasta options, which was perfect for a pre-race meal. We didn’t need a reservation and were seated right away, even though the restaurant was pretty full. The atmosphere was casual, the food was good and reasonably priced.

Visited September 2014

Phila. PA
“You can do better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2014

My husband and I were on a bike ride on the boardwalk early in the morning looking for a place for breakfast. I should have gone with my instinct and kept going. When we sat down I saw somebody I knew and she said to me leave while you have the chance as the food wasn't good and they are overpriced. We should have listened to her. I ordered the special which was pancakes, eggs and bacon. The pancakes were dry like they were pre made 2 hours earlier and reheated. I wanted crispy bacon and it was not so I left half of it. Not our waitress but another waiter commented on me not eating it and I said it wasn't done like I ordered. He wanted to take it back and have it done right but I said, no. My husband had cream dried beef and it was good. Also, we asked for water and the waitress brought bottled at $2.50 each. What's wrong with your tap water? We will not be coming back.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice boardwalk escape from pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

This was a great find for lunch to get away from eating pizza or burgers. The atmosphere felt like we were in a nice restaurant even though we were only steps from the beach. The wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Recommend this to anyone trying to find something different on the boardwalk or wanting a place to sit and be waited on.

Visited September 2014
Skaneateles, New York
“Good place to get out of the sun for a bite to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

The wait staff was very attentive. The menu includes breakfast, sandwiches, burgers, etc... The food was fine, but nothing special. Comfortable, clean setting.

Visited August 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“nice breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We were a party of 6 and we were seated right away. The waiter was very funny (although a bit much for my taste first thing in the AM but I am not a morning person...) I enjoyed him more later in our meal. The fruit cup is to die for - its huge! The breakfasts were good although a little pricey but its right on the boardwalk so its to be expected. Very nice atmosphere. Food was good and we left full.

• Visited August 2014