“Exceptional family adventure!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shore Water Sports Stormin Speedboat

Shore Water Sports Stormin Speedboat
3rd and Bay Ave, Look for the Bright Green Booth for Sign in, Ocean City, NJ 08226
609-398-5800
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Come aboard Stormin and enjoy a 45 minute thrill ride along the Jersey Shore! Soak in the sun, spot a few dolphins, and hold onto your hats as our cerified staff take you on an adventure you won't want to miss. We offer daily excursions, private charters, and sunset cruises. Call ahead for departing times and reservations!
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Exceptional family adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My kids 13, 8, and 5 all had a blast- adults and kids of any age can appreciate this ride!! The captain was personable, and professional. I felt safe, yet thrilled!! A great adventure for the WHOLE family to enjoy!!

Albuquerque
“Exceptional ride and experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We loved our ride on this boat. I thought everyone was really friendly and very informative. I have 2 small boys who were so excited to ride this colorful boat and they were not disappointed. They had a blast seeing the dolphins and going "really fast". We all felt really safe and the captain was great. Sure the boat was a little loud but no louder than any other boat. It was not bothersome like some other reviewers have mentioned. Like I said I have 2 small boys (3 & 4) and they were fine. We will definitely be back next year. Can't wait.

Albuquerque
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I hit Stormin every year! Yes it is a real speed boat...fast, loud, and lots of fun over the waves. Last year we spent an extra 10 minutes following the dolphins as they appeared before the boat. It was such a cool way to see another perspective of New Jersey's beautiful white sand beaches. I would recommend it for couples and families alike.

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Great boat ride!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My family and I hit up Stormin every summer. It's always a great time, especially when Capt Jim is there too. It's fun and our kids especially like when you see the dolphins. Definitely recommended when you're in OC.

Visited August 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Didn't even raid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Just to make it a short story I have to say we(husband, sister and I) couldn't even raid the bc the starter piece of the boat wasn't working but worse thing is we live in North Jersey and took us 2h and 45min to get to Ocean City(which by the way isn't nice at all, there's many other beaches in nj a lot better than this one) to find out we were not riding cuz they had to fix it so they just basically canceled our trip and didn't even call me before getting there to let me know about what happened :/ that is terrible and since I bought the tickets thru Groupon now I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get a complete refund of my money so I still gotta call them to try somehow to get it back... I honestly don't think I would go back to this business for a speed boat trip, I rather stay home and save my money so if you wanna try it make sure you call ahead of time to find out everything is good with the only 1 boat they have...Good luck

Visited August 2013