“Quiet and Clean!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seaport Inn Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Seaport Inn Motel
Save Saved
You added Seaport Inn Motel to your Saves list
1116 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226   |
Ranked #1 of 34 hotels in Ocean City
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Quiet and Clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I picked this motel based on the Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. The room was very clean, the air conditioner worked great and the manager was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here again when back in town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
SeaportInn1122, General Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We hope you will be back in town soon and are glad to hear you were not disappointed. We enjoy hearing from all of our customers and we will see you again soon. The Seaport Inn Staff.

263 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Sellersville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We only spent one night in late September 2013 to bike the boardwalk and city. The motel is small but very nice and really clean. The location is great and the people at the front desk were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad that even only staying one night you were please with your stay and hope to see you again next season and maybe you can stay a few more days. The Seaport Inn Staff.
Horsham, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family and I just stayed at the Seaport Inn the weekend of 9/21 to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I picked this motel because of the #1 rating on TA. The motel is so nicely decorated with all of the beached themed items. It was very clean and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the bathrooms were newly renovated. It was great to have a fridge, a small stove top and kitchen sink. All of the cooking utensils were included in the kitchenette as well. We were only two blocks from the boardwalk and amusement park, which was perfect for my daughter and her friend. The beach access is right off the boardwalk as well. The price was reasonable, I was very happy with our stay. We will definitely be going back to Seaport Motel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SeaportInn1122, General Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on your special occasion. We try our very best to accommodate everyone and appreciate your kind words. See you again next year. The Seaport Inn Staff.
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here in late September 2013 and we loved it. The place is very clean and modern, nicely decorated, and only a block and a half from the boardwalk. The staff were friendly and helpful. On-site parking and kitchenettes in the rooms. Comfy mattresses, too. Would definitely choose this place again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will see you again soon!! The Seaport Inn Staff.
Northampton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We only spent one night (9/15) in Ocean City but it was a great one. I had booked this room in the week leading up to the Atlantic City triathlon, which I was competing in on Sunday and asked if there was a possibility for early check in. The very friendly person, who's name I don't remember, said it was unlikely since it was a full house checking out on Sunday. Much to my surprise Sunday late morning I received an email from the motel informing me our room was ready if we wanted to check in early! What great customer service! They were also very accommodating when we requested a 1st floor room since my husband was on crutches. Super clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
So glad you had a great stay and that we were able to have your room ready early. Sometimes it is hard to accommodate early check ins but housekeeping gets on the rooms as soon as they check out and the office sends early check in emails if and when rooms are ready early. We hope to see you again very soon. The Seaport Inn Staff.
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I'm amazed at the very high ratings for this nothing-special efficiency motel. We selected this place based on TA evaluations. Yes it was clean, but it was also spartan, the Spirit airline of motels. Very small rooms, no place for any luggage (used the small table and chairs) no closet, no end table or lamp at one end of the bed, no clock, no tissues, no instructions for the small satellite TV mounted at the ceiling (no bureau). Not that inexpensive either. Otherwise good parking, central location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are sorry to hear that you did not feel as most of our customers feel about the Seaport Inn. I have sent you a private message via Trip Advisor to discuss your thoughts and concerns. For the record as I have said in previous reviews we made the best use of the space provided in all our rooms. We also provide you with a fridge/freezer, microwave, 2 burner stove top, dishes, bowls, plates, mugs, cups, utensils, pot, pan, strainer, cutting board, dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, bath linens, bath needs, 2 queen beds, end table and lamp in between both beds, table and 4 chairs, and an armoire with 2 drawers in it and you can hang clothes inside as well. If you had come to the office to discuss your concerns we would have helped in any way we could example we have alarm clocks available in the office. Again we are sorry and hope you will try us again another time. The Seaport Inn Staff.
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Seaport Inn September 9-13. The rooms are on the smaller side, but they have done an excellent job making them bright and cozy. I truly felt like I was in a beachy bedroom. They also manage to get a drop side table in there as well as a large fridge, microwave, cooktop, and sink. Cleaning supplies were provided and appreciated! The rooms were immaculate. The ONLY thing I would suggest and it is a simple fix, is to put a hook in the back of the bathroom door, and maybe a board of a few hooks from a wall? It would be nice to have a couple places to hang things.
What makes the Seaport truly shine is their service. I had read about the near legendary Sally, but did not have the privilege of meeting her until the last day- however, I have to say that her standards for service have trickled down to the entire staff. I can not tell you how wonderful everyone was. The housekeepers were lovely. We actually had three different ones during our stay, one was the two days in the middle, and we had a chance to talk to two of them personally and to thank them for how they would arrange our little ones' stuffed animals and books on the bed so cute. I cannot tell you how much my daughter looked forward to seeing their little "party" after coming home from the beach. One, I believe it was Cynthia or Cindy, also left us a flower in a little water bottle. And of course, everything was immaculate! And everyone seems like a family there, truly happy to do whatever is needed to make the place feel like home. Carrie (sp?) also went out of her way to do this. What a lovely person. She did such a big favor for us, which I will not write here, because once I do, there may be people who come to ask for and expect it, and that may not be possible- and I'd hate to put her in that position. However, I know she'd go out of her way for anyone if necessary. Sally shared with me that she really hires people who have that kind of character. We felt very welcomed.
The beach location is great. It's just minutes to a good beach location. It's three floors with steep stairs, so consider asking for a lower location at the time of reservation if that is a concern for you. I didn't know and was only able to get a third floor room and that was hard because I had to leave my little ones in the room and run down to get our bags in a couple trips. And carrying my toddler down the stairs while carrying anything else was tricky. So ask in advance for second or first if the stairs will be an issue. However it was lovely to sit up there on the provided chairs and hang out after the kids were asleep.
The price for all this is more than reasonable. Suffice it to say, we have found a new home in Ocean City. :)

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you Thank you Thank you! What more can we say. Your review is so appreciated. Especially your suggestions. We love when our customers tell us what we can do to make things better for them on their next visit. I am sorry that I only was able to meet you on your last day but I am happy to hear that my staff was doing exactly what I expect from them (Not that there is any question). We look forward to your return and I hope to spend more time with you on your next visit. The Seaport Inn Staff.

Been to Seaport Inn Motel? Share your experiences!