We planned ahead and made reservations a few months in advance for a standard room. We decided to go before the peak season to get better rates; therefore there were less people, and they had more rooms available.
We stayed for four nights (June 11-14, 2007) and everything was great!
We were lucky because upon checking in, John (the manager) told us that they had many vacant rooms, so he upgraded our room to one of the Ocean View rooms free of charge!
The room was always kept clean and we had more than enough towels. The refrigerator was nice to keep cold drinks handy. The room also featured a new, bigger TV, with a nice selection of channels to watch. The only downside was each room did not have a telephone, although they did have one available for use (upon request) in the lobby.
In the morning, they had a nice selection of free doughnuts, bagels, and pastries along with coffee for a quick breakfast (much cheaper than eating along the boardwalk!)
Another convenience was a hose on the lower level to wash sand off before going to your room. Also on the lower level was free parking. It was nice having close off-street parking to your room, but the parking spaces were tight together and it was hard to open doors sometimes.
It was nice to have a motel right on the boardwalk, and the shops and beach were only footsteps away.
In conclusion, the Ocean Front Motel was a great place to stay, and you can’t beat the price!
-Scott S, Janet M.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Motel directly on the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Front Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Front Hotel
- Ocean City Front Motel
- Ocean Front Motel Ocean City