My mother and I have stayed here a couple of times over the past few years, and when compared to other places on boardwalk, this is still one of the best choices. The prices and rooms are decent. The location of being right on the boardwalk is great, and the service is good. For the second time, we got a free "upgrade" upon check in since some of the nicer rooms where vacant. Yes, parking is still an issue as there are more rooms then parking spaces, but it’s usually not too bad. As others have said, there are several improvements that could be made here. Some of the carpets like in the stairwell and halls need replaced, some of the bathtubs are stained, the small CRT televisions are wearing out, and the free unsecured WiFi signal doesn't reach past the deck closest to the office. (don't bother trying to get online inside your room, you'll just end up with a headache unless your phone has a mobile hotspot feature) A lot these problems could be improved or fixed very easily. (ex: the WiFi could be secured, and a couple of range extenders could be installed to improve signal) However, even with some inconveniences here and there, its still a good value and we’ve never had any major issues. Next time we go to Ocean City, we'll still probably choose to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Motel directly on the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Front Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Front Hotel
- Ocean City Front Motel
- Ocean Front Motel Ocean City