“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 34 hotels in Ocean City
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed here on Saturday November 2. I was accompanied by my daughter and son in law.
I was quite impressed with the room. It was very spacious and comfortable.
The spa worked great. The pool temperature was a little cool but was still semi comfortable.
It is only two blocks away from the boardwalk which was very nice.
We had one issue when we returned to our room at 11: 30 in the evening
The room a few doors down from us was occupied by a group of people. They had the door open. They were very loud. After about 15 minutes my daughter called the front desk. The response to our complaint was very prompt and quite satisfactory.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Denver, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

it was the perfect pick and we will return again next year,very clean, great price . Suit had a complete kitchen fully stocked . and only two blocks from the boardwalk . Very helpful friendly staff.the pool was heated and the spa worked great. we watched the sun rise on the balcony

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay here. I was able to book for one night only on Labor Day weekend! That alone was amazing. My wife and I would recommend this place for any family staying in OC. Very clean and close to everything.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our room, 403, fit my family of 5 perfectly. The unit seemed completely redone, everything was new. My 3 children were so excited to have a view of their favorite ferris wheel simply by sitting up in bed!
Any request I had; more towels, linen or dinning suggestion, was meet by cooperative and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a choice of open air room over a pool side room to avoid the indoor pool activity and chlori...
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

this was our first visit and the staff was very friendly. the suite was luxuriously spacious, and spotlessly clean. the location is perfect in the sense that it is so close to the boardwalk but not too close so it is quiet for sleeping. I think we were told our suite would be an ocean view, but it does not seem that any room has an ocean view. we found both the night and day reception staff very nice and helpful. our room was big, clean, and everything worked.
the price seems high, but I think that's just Ocean City. it was good value

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Watson's last year and really enjoyed our stay so we decided to book a trip to OC again this year and stay at the Watson's again. This stay was not so great and I'm not sure if we will stay here again. We made our reservations to check in Sept 2nd and check out the morning of Sept 7th. During the ride to OC my husband and I talked about staying an extra night and checking out on Sept 8th. When we arrived at the Watson's we told the woman that we would like to stay an extra night and check out on Sept 8th instead of Sept 7th. She became irritated and told me and my family that we should have notified them sooner. She then told me and my family that instead of staying in our original room that was set up for us Room 419, that we need to move to Room 317. I was not very happy with that but agreed to switch rooms because we really wanted to stay another night. Once we arrived at Room 317 we walked in and noticed the room was not quite as nice as our room we had the year before and the view was terrible. I then went back and talked with the woman at the desk and explained to her that the room is not very nice and neither is the view and we would like a different room on a higher floor. She then became irritated again and told me that we can stay in our original Room 419 but we may have to move to another room the morning of our last day. She told me she would notify us if we need to do that. I told her that's fine. I then went back to Room 317 and got my family and we went to Room 419 which was a much better minus the bad smell in the room. It smelled like smoke and had a nasty odor. I sprayed perfume all over the room and that seemed to work a little bit. However, every time we enter the room it smelled really bad. We managed to cover up the smell ourselves with spraying the room with our own perfume and different scents we brought with us. The last day of our trip we woke up at 9am and left the room at 10am because we all made a reservation to take surf lessons at 10:30am. We arrived back to the Watson's around 1:30pm and the same woman at the desk stopped me and told me that we were suppose to check in at the desk before we left so we can get a new room key and change rooms. She DID NOT tell me or my family this at all but kept telling me over and over that she said this and she remembers what she said and was EXTREMELY rude. I told her she never once told me or my family that we need to check in with them, but instead told us they would get in touch with us if we were needing to move to another room. After her ranting on and on that she is right and we the customers are wrong I walked away. This woman needs to learn customer service skills because her skills are EXTREMELY poor. Because of the poor treatment my family and I will be looking at stating somewhere else next year.

• Stayed September 2013
Ambler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every summer for 10 years, our family ( 6 of us ) has come to Ocean City to Watson's. For those unfamiliar with O.C., it is a total family resort area. Beach, ocean, boardwalk, amusements, boating, fishing & LOTS of restaurants! Watson's is Ideally located, one block from the beach, & in the center of all activities. It has an indoor pool, every suite has a balcony. It has a full kitchen, including dishes, pots, glasses, dishwasher, refrige, oven. A large dining room, with table & chairs. A large living room, with 2 sofa beds, large screen TV. Separate bedroom with another large screen TV. Maid service every day. Very clean & comfortable! Also, each room comes with a reserved parking space, which at the shore, is a rare commodity. Staffed desk 24 hours. Know you will enjoy time spent there!!

Room Tip: Choose one on other side of pool area
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Watson's Regency Suites? Share your experiences!