“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Ocean City
Marlton, New Jersey
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

I just spent a fabulous weekend at Watsons with my family. It is a sleek, modern hotel that is well maintained. We've been coming here the past five years and the level of excellence is always the same. First, each hotel room suite has a full kitchen and dining room. We can dine comfortably in the suite without having to go out for every meal. Given there are five of us, that's saving a lot of money. Something unique at Watsons- indoor pool. I can't tell you how important that is when it rains down here. The location is perfect on 9th st, more importantly one block from the boardwalk and beach with no streets to cross. Finally, I love the huge suites- we don't feel like jammed tight. We love Ocean City and there is only one place to stay with your family - Watsons.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

We stayed at Watson's and loved it A++++ service and accom. very clean and close to everything, we had a bad weather day, no problem they had an indoor pool for the children not to mention the A.C. views from our room.

Room Tip: A+++ all the way
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Bensalem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

I stayed at Watson's Regency Suites for the first time for our vacation in August 2010 for 1 week and it was a very enjoyable time. Watson's accomodations were great with 2 kids. I absolutely loved having housekeeping everyday so that I could enjoy my vacation. One day it rained and it was great to have an indoor pool so that the kids had something to do and they did enjoy the pool all day ( in and out). Having a kitchen also helped with kids. The entire staff was very accomodating to whatever I asked of them. I absolute loved the boardwalk, it was perfect and very family oriented. I would highly recommed Watson's Regency Suites to all my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Clifton Heights, Pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

My husband and I first stayed at Watson's Regency Suites for two days in December and had a wonderful time. The accommodations were terrific. The setup of the suite was very warm, inviting and provided everything you would need for a two night getaway. The location was central to a beautiful little breakfast restaurant (Augie's) across the street, the boardwalk/beach a block away and many terrific places to grab a dinner or late night sandwich within walking distance. The best part of our stay in December was the friendliness and remarkable customer service at the front desk. The girls were wonderful in not only suggesting places to go, but offering to make phone calls to see which was open, etc. We returned to Watson's this past weekend. We again experienced wonderful customer service and friendliness, the accommodations were again warm and inviting. Late the first evening of our stay we received a phone call which required my husband and I to leave to attend to a family emergency. When I went to the front desk to let them know I was met with compassion, caring and a woman who truly cared about, what I felt like, our family. I want to thank the staff at Watson's for their tremendous efforts.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
jenbjkr4, Guest Relations Manager at Watson's Regency Suites, responded to this review, April 9, 2011
I am glad to hear of your enjoyable stay with us. We hope to see you again soon! Hope all was well with your family emergency. Have a great weekend.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2011

The Watson's was noisy, my room was dirty, and I felt like I was staying at a dingy motel. Huge disappointment!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

We needed a good family friendly, but quiet, but clean, but close to Boardwalk. Watson's was great. Staff very good.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Philadelphia area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

We started visiting Watson's about 10 years ago when friends owned a condo there. It was ok then, but I think new management came on board a few years ago and made it so much nicer. Now it's our go-to place when we visit Ocean City The best thing is that you can park your car (for free) and walk to beach, boards, restaurants and downtown shopping. We got free beach tags with the room which saved us a lot of money. The indoor pool is a lifesaver kids when the weather is bad or you're visiting off season. I love the kitchen because we don't have to eat out for every meal which gets so expensive. The staff is very helpful; during one off-season stay, we were bring kept awake by partying neighbors after midnight. We called the front desk and they took care of it. The rooms are clean although we've stayed in a few where the furniture was worn and the sheets, while clean, had holes and rust marks! The one downside of Watsons is that the suites have different owners. You can luck out and get one that's well-maintained with flat screen TVs and beautiful furniture or get one that needs an update. You can request particular suites once you find one you really like.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Watson's Regency Suites? Share your experiences!