“SIMPLE BUT GREAT” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments
430 East 21st Ave., North Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #11 of 41 hotels in North Wildwood
“SIMPLE BUT GREAT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2004

I love the panoramic. It is a no frils motel, but quiet, clean and private.

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2004

My mother's parents have taken their children to Wildwood, NJ, and my parents continue to tradition. I'm not sure when my Mom first stayed at the Ivanhoe, but I know that it's been awhile ago. My grandparents and parents are friendly with the owners, who expect us every summer. And we don't mind fulfilling their expectations. The Ivanhoe also owns 2 (I believe) houses as well as a hotel. My parents have rented one of the houses 3 times already as gifts to us children and a few of our friends upon completing high school. We have booked the house again this summer, and I can't wait to go. My boyfriend, who hasn't vacationed in Wildwood, is in for a real treat!Whether you need a room for a weekend or a house for 2 weeks, the staff and owners of the Ivanhoe will accomodate you and your needs. Give them a try, and I know that you'll keep going back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2004

each year my family stay at the panoramic motel. the management,(chris and his wife), are great. they take good care of the rooms, and my son had a great time in the pool. we'll be there again this summer.

Been to Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments? Share your experiences!