“Will definitely be back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments
You added Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments to your Saves list
430 East 21st Ave., North Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #13 of 42 Hotels in North Wildwood
“Will definitely be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is my 4th or 5th time staying at the Ivanhoe. Cleanliness is extremely important to me and my sister. I have never been disappointed with Ivanhoe in that area. Will definitely be back. The owner Marge and her staff are some of the nicest people we've ever met. Love Ivanhoe!

• Stayed August 2013
nwmotelman, Owner at Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
A big thank you for your positive review highlighting the cleanliness of our rooms and the friendly staff. We appreciate that you have been with us for a fifth time, thanks again!!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was our first stay at the Ivanhoe. When we arrived the owner was very accommodating, we had two cars that she let us park on her lot with no additional charge. Our room was ok. It seemed clean, It was close to the beach. We were happy, we thought that may be we found a motel in Wildwood that we can continue to return to. The next day we saw what we thought could have been a roach, but it moved too fast. We didn"t mention it to the office, just encase we we were wrong.( we knew what we saw) The next day my daughter saw another one. This time she killed it, and yes it was a roach. The owner saw it and changed our room.(that was the least she could do). Thank God we were checking out the next day. After the room change the owner and her two house keepers we not very nice to us. I never write reviews, I felt this could not go by without being said. We will never return to this motel and I would never recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
It's ashame that one incident spoiled an otherwise nice stay. We accommodated you with 2 parking spots and upgraded your room to a 2 bedroom apartment from a 1 bedroom after your room change. I don't believe anyone treated you poorly after your room change. It should be noted that whatever "bug" you found in your room could have been transported from the beach back to your room by you or a previous guest. We're sorry that this incident took place as you were happy otherwise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

A dear friend of mine has been telling me about this motel for years. When I decided to go to Wildwood this summer, I automatically called The Ivanhoe. I was absolutely thrilled & amazed at the cleanliness & the friendliness of everyone there. I didn't want our vacation to end. The owner, was so nice and really seemed to care about our happiness while there. The rooms were clean & well cared for, sure the rooms aren't new but I couldn't find one problem with our room!!

We will be returning!!

• Stayed August 2013
We're happy you had an enjoyable time vacationing with us and were thrilled with the cleanliness of our motel. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I used to spend the first week in August at the Ivanhoe when I was a kid. Took the grandkids the same week this year for old time's sake and found the place just the same. It is not fancy but it is clean, only a half block from the beach and boardwalk, and has a wonderful pool that gets the afternoon shade. The owner is very nice and the place has the same family feeling it did when I was a kid. Many of the guests we met at the pool were also returners. It seems once you go to the Ivanhoe you are destined to return! Others have said they found the AC and hot water lacking. I could not disagree more. The hot water was super hot and the AC worked perfectly. Free wifi too! No complaints here. Great place to make new family memories as good as the old ones.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We pride ourselves on our returning guests and are happy you have once again chosen the Ivanhoe to bring your grandkids. Thank you again for chosing the Ivanhoe.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Love this Motel and all of the people . Margarite is the best and so are all of the people who clean and make you feel like family . We will all be back for our fourth visit next year!!! All our family loves coming back each year.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your kind review of the Ivanhoe. On behalf of myself and the staff , we appreciate your visits and that we make you feel like family
Mattydale,New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I've been spending a week at the Ivanhoe every Summer since 1996,and I've never been remotely dissatisfied with either the accomodations or the staff. It's always been a clean and comfortable place,and,as it's only about half a block from the beach \ boardwalk,it's very convieniently located. My Summer home away from home! Love the Ivanhoe!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
It is nice to hear that you consider the Ivanhoe your summer home and that you have been satisfied each time you have stayed with us. Thank you for your continued visits.
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at the Ivanhoe Motel for the weekend of 4th of July. This was my first time staying at this hotel and I loved it. I thought it was clean, cute, and comfortable. I love that the grills are separate from the pool area. At first I was concerned that no grills were provided, but the owner walked me over to a patio area equipped with two large grills, several picnic tables with umbrellas, and lawn chairs. My family and I like to rent bicycles in the morning and there was a shop located a few steps from the motel. Also, located in the same area was a miniature golf course. It took us 7 minutes from the door of the motel to the water on the beach. The only complaint I have about this motel are the pool hours. The pool opens at 10 and closes at 6. I feel 6 is a bit early to close the pool. I think they should extend the pool hours. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013
We thank you for your positive review of the Ivanhoe and the comments that you made regarding the location. Happy to hear you will be staying with us in the near future.

Been to Ivanhoe Motel and Apartments? Share your experiences!