“Now THIS is a good breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
NY
“Now THIS is a good breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Want a good breakfast, at a reasonable price, with food cooked to your specifications and great service? Look no further than the Vegas Diner. Good diner breakfast, excellent quantity of food, nicely prepared. Cheaper prices than most diners and quality of food is better than average. Wait staff is personable and keeps your coffee cup filled.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not a big fan”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've been here a few times. My husband seems to really like the food. I just think it's average. Breakfast here is pretty good but dinner not so much. They do have a small salad bar that comes with every dinner. The prices are very good for the shore. They have a vast menu but I'm not a fan of turkey & gravy or pork chops when I go down the shore. They do have seafood but I have never tried it as I was unsure if it would be good at a diner. If you have kids, they have a nice children's menu to choose from.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ....but not my experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I gotta tell everyone that the Vegas Diner is by far one of my favorite stops when I visit the shore. They have great staff and great food. What else can u say!! If u haven't been the Vegas you better get there before ur vacation is over or u will miss out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“not even average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place was suggested to us by the hotel we were staying. It was a diner and as so many diners in New Jersey I figure it had to be good. I was very disappointed when I received my meal and it was less then average, I was trying not to be judgemental so i gave it a second chances. I order the most simples order possible. I figure how can any one mess up pancakes. Well they did the pancakes were so tuff cutting them with a butter knife challenge. After working so hard to chew them i decided i had to give up.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I went twice during my weekend stay. Staff was friendly and service was quick. Food was good and not too expensive.

Visited August 2013