This may be the closest you can get to the ocean in a Jersey shore hotel. It is at the very north end of North Wildwood, where the beach is very narrow. The beach is directly across the street and at high tide, you could probably throw a stone from the second floor deck and reach the ocean.
We had a room "Style B - DELUXE OCEANFRONT SUITE WITH ALL GLASS FRONT". In the pictures I have included, you can see the view from the room and a view from the water of the front of the hotel. The Aloha is the smaller building in the middle. I also added a picture of a full rainbow I took from the beach across the street on the second day of our seven night stay. It was a truly memorable vacation!
I had some mixed feelings about the glass front. I thought a balcony would have been nice. The view with the glass front could be enjoyed in any type of weather. The glass was tinted, which helped keep the bright sunlight and reflections off the water from causing much glare. In the light of day you could see out good and people outside could not see into your room. You could leave the curtains open, enjoy the view and.......use your imagination. Don't take my word for it, check yourself if you stay in one of these rooms. At night if the lights in your room were on, outsiders could see in.
The management and employees were very friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The linens left a little to be desired.
One review mentioned that it was a long walk to the boardwalk from the hotel. If you have small children, you may prefer to be closer to the boardwalk. I hope you heed that advice if you are going to be in North Wildwood the next time I am at the Aloha. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood