This summer was my first visit to the Jersey Shore: last minute, my family and I joined our friends on vacation. They told us about the Aloha Motel; they were confident we would be happy with their choice. Prior to arriving, I had several pleasant conversations with the staff at Aloha Motel. When we arrived, immediately Joni suggested a different room than the one we had booked originally because I did not book a room with a kitchen. We appreciated her suggestion to upgrade- our room was like an apartment! Hence, we had no regrets. The room had everything we needed from all kitchen appliances, utensils, and an extra TV. Needless to say, the daily maid service was such a treat! I was immediately impressed with the cleanliness of the entire motel. Unfortunately,there have been some family motels where I had stayed in the past, and I wished I had brought my own bedding because the beds skeeved me, and as a result, I was not comfortable. Much to my surprise, the beds were clean, soft, and lovely to sleep on after a long day at the beach which is conveniently located right across from the motel which was ideal for me because my children constantly needed to return to our room to use the bathroom, etc. Most notably, I was extremely impressed with the outstanding effort demonstrated by the staff maintaining cleanliness throughout our stay. For example, on a daily basis, the staff wiped down every lounge chair outside with the Mr. Clean eraser! (It was cleaner than my own home!) Also, the people at the front desk were accommodating to my needs when I required a printer and a fax machine to deal with some unexpected paperwork. Rather than sending me to an office service, Joni gladly helped me by offering the use of the motel's office equipment. Therefore, as a culmination of the staff’s hometown charm and helpful demeanor, superb cleanliness, and prime location of Aloha Motel, I will definitely be returning along with my family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood