If your going to North Wildwood, the Aloha is the place to stay. The Aloha is right a across street from the beach, with a sun deck view of the beach and ocean. The entire facility is extremely clean from rooms, pools, walkways and sun chairs. The hotel is located in a very quiet area so noise is not an issue. You can listen to sounds of waves crashing the beach! The owners (Joanie, Chris and Jenna) are great. They keep the Aloha in top shape year after year; and continually reinvest in improvements. This is a rare thing at most places in NWW. We love staying here and will continue to do so. I don't get the bad reviews; ignore and follow the positives. On Friday nights, you can sit by the cabana across the street and watch the fireworks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood