This was our first time to wildwood and what a great little motel. Literally across the street from a beautiful beach (no seaweed, enough waves for boogie boarding but not too rough). Very friendly, nice service. Great little lunch counter. They even came to find us on the deck because they forgot to put our fries in the bag! We stayed in one of the ocean front rooms. I wish they had a private balcony. That's the only complaint. Quick drive or walk to the boardwalk but nice and quiet up here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood