“29 in rank nonsense should be number 1!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Carideon Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2200 Atlantic Ave., North Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #28 of 41 hotels in North Wildwood
Union City, New Jersey
“29 in rank nonsense should be number 1!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had the best time there went my family and close friends had so much fun.I hope to go there next year!!!Very recommend to go with family or friends.Very clean and Excellent service+The owners were very friendly Ecuadorians.Can't wait to go back to the Carideon Motel!!!

Room Tip: 1st floor highly recommend because of game room, and excellent free wifi!!!!Quiet hours are 11:00pm...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
winslow twsp., nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I searched for a reasonably priced, centrally located motel and found the Carideon. We booked 2 motel rooms for 2 couples. Each room had a queen bed, a small pull-out sofa, a mini fridge, and TV. The rooms were small and somewhat dated but clean and served our needs- sleep & shower!
There was a soccer tournament that weekend and there were quite a few kids, but we were on the 3rd floor and it was quiet and private enough. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We brought our own pillows, but the room did have extras. The bed was not very comfy and I was glad to have brought a large comforter to throw on the bed for extra comfort. My only real complaint, which I did tell the front desk, was we had an issue with hot water for our showers. Granted, it was after the beach and most of the guests were probably showering at the same time. But the water got hot, then cold, hot, cold, etc..
The hotel features the pool, a pool table, ping pong table, a floor sized checkers game, toss games. Also, a BBQ area near the pool, I noticed that they cleaned the BBQ grills each morning, a hot tub, a large 2nd floor deck with lots of lounge chairs, and tables & chairs. Also chairs are outside of each room. We had a perfect view of the Friday night fireworks!
I would visit the Carideon again. If you have kids, I would definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: If you don't mind the climb, the 3rd floor corner rooms were quieter and more private.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first time staying at Carideon Motel with my family on the 4th of July weekend and can't be more pleased. The staff are very friendly and respecful, the owners were very sweet and very helpful. The place is very clean, rooms are very nice and confortable, easy accessibility to everything in the area. This is a great family motel; we loved our stayed and we are going back on August. Thank you for a wonderful time, deffinately Carideon is the best family motel. I recommended this motel to everybody.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I benn stayin here for years.The rooms are great and not expensive. The staff is very friendly,and respectful. The hotel is only a couple of blocks from the boardwalk.It is very clean and the rooms are very nice. I stayed at alot of hotels since visiting wildwood,and the caredeon has been the best place I have stayed! I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014
Avenel, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

staff is excellent, owners are friendly and there for you. They have a large deck off of the second floor excellent for sun bathing or any kind of party, we had our VFW open dinner party, over 50 guests plenty of room and nice. I can see it would be perfect for a small wedding or things like that. If you make there tell Uri and Haiti, Jerseyjoe and Sharon said Hi, and see you next year.

Room Tip: We had a room with a small kitchen, saved a few bucks on some meals. They have 4 grills outside for...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for a few years and love it. My grand kids love the pool with the diving board and slide. The motel is so clean and the rooms are great for 4 people. Me and my family love Heidi and Yueri, they make your stay very special. We are going back in August and can hardly wait.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family has stayed here for about 13 years. This is a family friendly place to stay, many things for kids and adults to enjoy and very clean. The pool is big and always clean, kids love the slide and diving board. You should come stay and see for yourself. We would not stay any place else.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Carideon Motel? Share your experiences!