“Our home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carideon Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Carideon Motel
2200 Atlantic Ave., North Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #8 of 43 hotels in North Wildwood
Newark, New Jersey
“Our home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place is a family motel full of options for children and adults. I just made my reservation for this August (in a room C with kitchenette, in front the pool and on the second floor) because definitely Wildwood and the Carideon is our home. I recommended this motel to everybody.

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Delran, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband and I spent our 20th anniversary in Wildwood, in South Jersey. I’m bit late in writing this review, but I want to share this experience with everybody. We chose this hotel because my friend suggested it, she visit Wildwood every year and knows about lodging, good restaurants and interesting places to visit. I wish we could have stayed for the week instead of just the weekend because this hotel is very nice. The one bedroom unit was very clean and spacious. I have no complaints about the Carideon at all. The surrounding neighborhood has wide sidewalks for walking, and in Wildwood, the biking trails are good. This place exceeded all of our expectations! Would love to come back for my 21st anniversary.

Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

My parents and I stayed here in Augusto for a week. Like most people, I booked at this place after search online, and after reading some reviews and photos. Check in process was a breeze. The suite was bright, fresh, well furnished & equipped. We prepared some meals in the room and had all the utensils required; also we had the opportunity to prepare food on the grill and share with other guest, we enjoy a lot. The location, all the services, staff were all top notch perfection. I’m so happy that we made a good election booking at the Carideon. Definitely we will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We picked this hotel from Trip Advisor. We visit the beach every year but were our first time in Wildwood beaches and we loved!!! Wildwood has many things to offer. The Carideon motel is a beautiful place, quiet and well run. It’s like a home away from home. The manager & staff are friendly. Definitely, wonderful experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Last summer, I went to Wildwood with my good friends: Tom, Kelly and their kids. We were looking for a motel where we could enjoy a good atmosphere, forget the problems of everyday life and take energy to keep working. Before we choose this motel, we asked some friends and they recommended the Carideon. We couldn't asked for a better place to stay. The room was spacious, clean, very well equipped, comfortable furniture to acommodate 3 adults and 2 children. There was a very nice pool, game room and the more important, the people who stay there is kind and friendly.

I would like to recommend that you consider a stay in the Carideon motel 2nd floor, unit 206, it's on the middle and has a good view of the pool and deck. See you there next year!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed in the Carideon Motel every year, in a suite on the bottom floor directly by the pool. Friendly staff, and beautiful surroundings. There is a game room with pool table! A lot of parking. Our room has a kitchenette and is adequately equipped. The beds are comfortable. The rates are very reasonable for the kind of place, location and atmosphere. Top notch service, and I especially enjoy meeting the other guest in the pool and deck, I have met interesting people and have had good time with them actually, one of them became my family Doctor. Everyone needs to experience the Carideon Motel atmosphere at least once. We definitely will be back next year!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had heard many good things from my friends about the Carideon but wanted to experience it for myself and this year I stayed there. The check in was easy, the people in the front desk were very friendly and provide the information you need. The motel has good amenities and a nice deck. We had great room on 2nd floor, comfortable, quiet, clean, very spacious for my family, had a kitchenette, big fridge, microwave, two TVs,... all what you need to have for comfortable vacations. My kids loved it! Everything was excellent and now I agree with my friends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Carideon Motel? Share your experiences!