“Would not recomend to my worst enemy” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Athens Surf Avenue Condos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Athens Surf Avenue Condos
You added Athens Surf Avenue Condos to your Saves list
14th and Surf Ave., North Wildwood, NJ 08260 (Formerly Athens I Motel)   |
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in North Wildwood
A TripAdvisor Member
“Would not recomend to my worst enemy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2006

The hotel itself was nice but the people who own the condos do not like renters and they watch everything that you do. I have been coming to wildwood for 23 years and have never met such ignorant, rude people. The manager of the hotel threatened to call the cops because my 11 year old sister came over to spend the night to take my 5 year old daughter to the water park. If you want to be treated like a 2 year old and have someone watch you and tell you what you can and cant do every second of your so called vacation then this is the place for you. Three guys and some girls tried getting in my room at 4 in the morning and noboby saw or heard them also another guest had her headlight stolen from her vehicle and nobody heard or saw that either. Maybe they were to busy focusing on our room 305 that they missed all that! The pool closed at six every night as well as the barbecue area when im on vacation i dont get back from the beach until 6. This condo was the worst ive ever experienced and honestly i would not recomend Athens 1 to my worst enemy.

• Stayed June 2006
Athens1Motel, owner at Athens Surf Avenue Condos, responded to this review, August 2, 2006
The review we are responding to was written by a person who was never registered at our motel. This room was rented to 2 adults and 1 child. A large group people showed up for multiple nights. We questioned the registered renter regarding this, as our policy states a certain number of renters per room due to fire safety regulations.

We stand by our policy of no under-age drinking. We are a top-notch, family-oriented motel and we are proud of our dedication to offering the safest environment possible.

We are hopeful that travelers will recognize a review for what it is - the opinion of one person.

Our motel has been a vacatiaon destination for hundreds of families every summer and it continues to be so. We promise our guests a clean, safe, fun environment.

The pool is enjoyed by everyone and is kept open many nights after 6 PM. The barbecue grills are always accessible and are used daily!

Our newly-renovated rooms and suites are immaculate and fully-equipped.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Athens Surf Avenue Condos? Share your experiences!