“Very Friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Montego Bay

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Montego Bay
1700 Boardwalk, North Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #27 of 41 hotels in North Wildwood

295 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2004

I would never recommend this place to anyone!
When my family and I got to our room it was filthy!
There was MOLD!!! on the bedroom ceiling and wall.
The bathroom wallpaper was coming off the wall, and the carpet was so nasty dirty, it was so gross it had big stains all over, & dirt in the corners, beleive me when I tell you, just plain FUNK!! (Rm:507)
They did finally make things right by giving us another room. ( in the new part of the hotel)
The other thing I didn't like about the hotel was the water park they have in the hotel, when I made the reservations they said they had an indoor and outdoor pools they never said you had to pay to use the indoor pool! ( its attached to the water park).
So, I just want to let someone know what they will be getting into if they want to book with Montego Bay!

Been to Montego Bay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Montego Bay

Address: 1700 Boardwalk, North Wildwood, NJ 08260
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > North Wildwood
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 On the Beach Hotel in North Wildwood
our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more   less
Montego Bay North Wildwood
Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
Montego Bay Wildwood Nj

If you own or manage Montego Bay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later