We have stayed at this hotel for the last few years and this year was definitely the last. This hotel is not cheap compared to others in the area and yet they cut every corner they can. The staff/owners have expensive boats/bikes/cars, but leave the hotel in it cheap falling down condition.
The room had large stains on the ceiling and the blankets and sheets were dirty and old. They barely provided enough towels and no bath mats or hand towels. They provide no bathroom amenities and no wifi. If you want wifi they make you pay for it per night. There are cheaper motels that offer wifi free. This hotel has buckets in all the hallways because of excess leaks that they haven't had repaired.
The bathrooms that they have for guests on the first floor were locked half the time and when they had them open, the sinks did not have running water. So if you used them you could not wash your hands. Completely unsanitary. We told a manager/maintenance guy about it and he did not seem to care. And forget about requesting an additional pillow or blanket because they tell you that there are no more. The showers barely have hot water and no water pressure.
The day management/desk staff is always nice when you are checking in, but rude when checking out. And they are always smoking outside on the boardwalk.
Do yourself the favor and stay somewhere else that is clean and not falling apart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj